Sightings Thread

would smash

:excited :+1

Oh, dear.

2 guys in a pearl white A4 at crossgates mall by macys that circles my truck 2 times…

haha yeah i was like wtf

saw Gat, in class right now…sleeping

Blue passat with BBK and 19" 5 spoke silver rims Parked on western ave today close to SUNY

Sorry about that, it was innocent

Saw a black GTO full of dudes on fuller with one kid giving the zeig heil out the window wtf lol

Saw the same thing yesterday as it was getting on ALT 7, so it had to be shortly after you I assume.

Today I saw a candy green town car with hydros up in clifton park at the taco bell/shopping center light on 146

Oh yeah, I also saw this in albany 2 days ago. Cant remember exactly where it was, i WANT to say north lake ave near central

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v739/97cavy/26400_431027152924_615607924_546300.jpg

some one sits in that?

Saw lots of traffic on Central. Had lunch at the Gateway diner with some family. Really nothing exciting today.

I’d assume. Its all tinted out and you cant see in. Appears to be fully equipped and has a/c. That would be a CAKE job, till someone came and tipped it over

yea i kinda want to see it.

If its still up, north lake and I want to say west st in albany

KDubs in Glenmont (corner of 9W and Fuera Bush) at lunch time? TBSS with tinted tails and windows, looked like the same rims (stock chrome?)

Well there’s something new to me.

WTF is that waste of tax payers money? Tell me some fat slob cop sits in that scanning plates or something all day.

I saw that last week down on Hudson in Albany. He is definitely a drug dealer.

i saw that up in the middle of albany during the moby concert at larkfest. they just use that makeshift tower to keep an eye out on larger crowds cuz they can see further away.