Sightings Thread

Well I saw my jetta on the back of a flatbed yesterday. Fucking transmission case flex. 4th broke loose coming home, hit a bump, shocked the trans… and kabluey. Fuck my car. If I wasnt a lazy asshole, and bought the gear cuff like i wanted to I wouldnt have blown it up.

well, its rebuild time…again.

Saw a ualbany rent-a-cop fggt pulling a Superbad and turned the party lights to run the red last night

SUNY Police have the SAME exact power as any other LEO. Just thought you should know that.

theyre state troopers. if they stop u for speeding on campus, its like speeding anywhere else. and if u ignore the ticket thinking theyre just rentacops, ur screwed. theyll suspend ur license for unpaid tickets. no joke

damnit! again? :banghead

red 240 on rt9 and ushers. has an exhaust, a white slideny sticker on the bottom of the passenger side windshield. younger guy driving it. i was in stealth mode(not in my own car)

I’m aware. But it was such a good Superbad reference, there was a “mclovin” in the back seat also:lol

They’re not state troopers. They go through the Zone 5 Police academy, not the State Trooper academy.

:rofl at" they are NYS troopers"… LOL

Big Head, you’re retarded.

Disregard this entire post.

SUNY POLICE go through the SAME EXACT academy (Zone 5) as EVERY OTHER DEPARTMENT around here.

Bryan, I already said that. Thanks.

Michelle, go bake me a cake.

Go fishing for some Striperzzzzzzzzzz

not me, mine is completely blacked out… I was in glenmont at 1 point though I think in the later afternoon…

mine…

Yep first was 5th now 4th. I guess my dumpy 3076r build is making more power that some people initially thought. :rofl

Just saw Ollie on central by westgate plaza. Car looks sick!

i dont usally notice cars alot unless they are unique but i was driving on Rt 30 heading towards Cobleskill and seen a black 240 with a Slide-ny sticker on the passenger side of the windshield

Grey Mazdaspeed 3
HUGE Intercooler up front
Audi LED headlight mod
black rims
LOW and I mean Low

Looked real clean

saw lots of ppl at rpi today. yellow bmw looks MUCH better in person than in pics. i kinda like his spoiler now.

what did you drive?