Sightings Thread

Saw that too. Hit that wall at 130+

im still sad about it :frowning: anyone anyone knows?

Think I just saw Ned in the audi at walmart in EG. Then I saw the sky open up and start POURING

yeaa…i was walking out from under the stands and i saw it fly by…watched it going down…then i saw it kick sideways and hit the wall…it was a sickening sound hearing the metal crunch as it barrel rolled down the strip…was it still going 65mph when it crossed the line?

OK! Sorry SMMMMOOOKIN.

Kjugs, was epic. You should have seen the look on her face!! :excited

I also witnessed a bunch of goons in my garage at about 10:00pm.

:ninja

What kind of farmer drives a Barney truck and button up shirts? :lol

Saw the real Kjugz cruising down 155 yesterday and a bunch of ass clowns in Paul Walkers garage followed by a small child dropping bolts down his radiator shroud:rofl

Ugh, epic facepalm. Found the bolt though :excited

Could have been worse, the oil cap was off.

LOL quite a few ass clowns were in that garage :ninja

70 year old retired farmers.

Also saw it on Rt. 7. I was driving the gf’s car at the time. Almost makes me wanna get a Lambo.

do et!

LOL… take a pic next time I want to see hehe

hmm… didn’t see you? which way was I going, towards or away from Central?

Seen him a bunch of times. Met the owner, should be doing a shoot soon, will post pics :thumbup

Saw caz driving east on western near crossgates around 445 yesterday afternoon.

Keep seeing a black new-gen Camaro in Cohoes with black wheels driven by this fat meathead looking dude. Always with his arm out the window hugging the car and shit. Car looks so goofy, like it’s from a cartoon or something. :haha

lol

Heading away from central and you wouldnt have noticed me in the sweet white work van

ahh… was it before the 350 got behind me? I was going from hoffmans to the mall…