Sightings Thread

Ahh nice yea it was right as you were crossing the bridge over the train tracks

1. A guy riding a newer sportbike down the sidewalk on Central Ave, with no helmet.

2. Silver Cobalt SS S/C rev at me as he drove past. I was sitting still at a red light. I gave him the thumbs down, lol.

3. Some lady standing on her porch with her hands on her hips, because I was driving my grandmothers’ Corolla through some neighborhood between Central and Sand Creek, and as I was exiting the apex of a corner I just ROMPED on it and she must have heard me coming. I smiled as I drove past, ha.

:lol

c/f hood?

I saw a Harley with a sidecar that had the album cover from Led Zeppelin’s Houses of the Holy painted on it (the main bike, not the side car) in CP today.

Saw a VERY low white Audi A4 B6 driving east on Western Ave around 6am just went under the Northway bridge

^ me too. It had to be Ned. I saw him on central ave at 6.

That was me, checking gas prices for work lol.

Were you at walmart in eg the other night around midnight too?

Yeah, got there just in time for the downpour haha

Spotted a sick tractor trailer on the way home just now. A bunch of WIN on his mud flaps.

http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u147/reckone518/IMG00175-20100528-1158.jpg

For this very reason, I leave engines unsealed (oil caps, spark plugs, etc) for as little time as possible.

Just saw an ariel atom on rt 7 in vt a little north of bennington

Saw a downed motorcycle and a boot on RT 7 this morning, traffic was stopped for a while to. Couldnt of been good.

saw some fool in a b6 a4 reving at me making sure I could hear his sweet diverter valve on central

You talking about me?

You have a small children in your garage frequently? :crazy:eek3

I was driving that POS white van for Best Western, Had to take someone to the airport

I always see some douchemaster supreme rolling on big slicks/radials with front runners on a black 06-ish Mustang on Rt7 in latham.

just saw a 240sx vert white with big chromies rolling down rt5 head to amsterdam. two white kids drivin. anyone???