Sightings Thread

yah…

you should take a closer look at that car considering it has a HUGE front mount on it…

douchmaster seem’s to have a reason to have slicks all of a sudden huh?

…No.

Saw a blue M coupe today. White Porsche 914 on a trailer on 87S, looked mint.

Saw some shitty red car on a dyno today

saw guff at northway golf center then elliot on 146 in cp

saw pjb at my garage with the MUSTANG YO . honestly the fuckin car runs great and he needs to drive it way more often

saw a riced out green/white contour with a brown and white graphic grandam on I-88, fuckin awful looking

Yeah, I drove it and Im seriously thinking of getting a for sale sign later on today for it.

Yesterday I saw a gray Ferrari convertible and a gray Aston Martin convertible at SNGC, a purple Diablo on 146 in CP and a silver Ford van dually with a big flaming skull on the sides on the northway.

saw the PJB and the mustang at the lot,sounds really good man

thanks. Want to buy it?

ill trade you my senta pjb…haha

i was at xgates yesterday…saw a black wrx/sti (had the high spoiler/debadged) with gold wheels…2 spots away there was a blue 94-01 integra with the ITR? front end (the skinny 1 piece headlights) with a higher spoiler and red honda badges and 2 more spots away a new civic si coupe in black…

Sentra and $7350 and its yours.

vr4 guff?

Saw fizzle dizzle on Rt9 in the penismobile as I was headed to wally world, then saw silver 370Z in said wally world parking lot with RLMS sticker down the side and plate that said “370 ZEE”

since when does Redline tune Nissans?

Beats me, but it had the sticker down the front lower corners of the doors. Maybe owned by someone that works there :ponder

This was the car(crappy BB photo, sorry)

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o285/Boxxersix/IMG00258.jpg

Saw a red Enzo, silver Carrera GT, nissan GTR, Rolls Royce drophead, 458 Italia (in dealer) black ferrari 599, grey ferrari 430, blue ferrari 430, and then in a dealership I saw an F40, F50, 250 GT, SuperAmerica, and yellow Enzo. All this in Greenwich CT today :thumbup

Wow. Congrats. You just destroyed every sighting posted in this thread in your one post. Lol. Sick cars!

fail because those arent 518 sightings. you. suck.

Haha, my bad, I’ll try and keep it local next time :thumbup :lol