Sightings Thread

How I read it. :excited

now i think he could go by zo6 guff if that was his blue one i saw, but that’d be the one

The 370z is Howard’s the owner of Redline.

didnt see anything today…

Cruised with a black CTS-V from Waterman Ave. to the thruway. The car had an aftermarket exhaust and tint from what I could tell by driving along side of it. Very nice ride whoever’s it is.

Chris, saw u last night around midnight pulling out of your neighborhood onto consaul rd. I was directly accross from ya on waterman turning onto consaul.

Saw a red 99-00ish civic coupe with bronze wheels on i90. Saw some nice cars in Kingston as well, but thats not 518, so I cant tell you about it.

Howards wifes car…

Saw Joey racing my brother on the northway, coming home from LG

haha word, we were behind you guys in the green subaru… zr1 DIPPED right out as they were racing… both vettes looked good buddy! i want your brothers LOL.

also saw 1quikcadi again last night… thing just boils the tires holy shit!

Yeah man, both cars looked real nice. Your brother’s is LOUD :lol Thing runs good for sure.

maserati at golds and R8 somewhere i forgot

oh ya yellow lambo on 87 near the twins

Saw k20power in LG a few hours ago

oh word? I was up there all weekend…left today.

Didn’t even see ya!

I heard a Giraffe got snuffed this weekend. whats the deal with that?

Not respecting people’s shit I guess. Acting stupid

hahah saw said giraffe get snuffed :lol

haha yeah I didn’t take the audi up this time. I was only there for a few hours, chilled on the beach mostly. I saw you drive past in the civic, car looks fresh dude

I saw Turbodiesel up at SPAC today and Boxersix in the Ultima thing on 50 in Ballston Spa on the way there

Saw WRX, Supra, 4 door teg, bravada on 20s, and a red roach hatch.

Saw new member Slviper today too, im pretty sure anyways.