Sightings Thread

saw jeremy getting off the thruway in the rocco

His brother has a C6 too? Wtf, I was born into the wrong family

Saw LS?WS6 on wolf rd yesterday afternoon in the rain in his camaro ss. Richie…dude…u are oblivious to the world when driving.

saw a black 240 s14? on wolf yesterday @5 all decked out. had a silva badge on the back.

:lol

usdm silvia ftl

A grayish 240 on 85 this morning and a sickkkk black s2000 lowered and polished wheels on hackett street

Green Impreza Rs on 4 jackstands with no wheels or suspension

Saw the bustang showin its power to some ricer civic plate “SPECIALK” or something.

older black Bentley coupe at Price Chopper in Saratoga this morning and a red Ferrari on the northway tonight.

Also a Honda Goldwing with what appeared to be training wheels on it. It wasnt a trike and had a normal rear wheel and then two side wheels.

and I saw Tracey (wayne’s gf) at the gym tonight

probably b. decker…

:rofl I see you

saw a jungle-full of n-words driving donks down in kentucky

Stopped by Gearhead’s last night for a replacement joint for Steffs Saaaaaab. Saw Aero93’s new bike, sooo damn clean, lovin that bike man! Have fun this season and be safe man.

This morning I think i saw Brandon’s blue Vette tryin to mow down the emo amsterican highschoolers this am, blastin 50mph in the school zone. lol I was headed towards midline and the vette was blasin towards rt 30.

They’re everywhere down here! :ahh

LOL:lol

saw oh hai cp doin work on the vrt today

Saw myself buying a new tool box. Retails for 9500. Got it for 2400. WIN.

white s2k with a mean stance pulled over on route 9 up in saratoga tonight. didnt look like things were going well.

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4012/4256048176_e93accce05.jpg