Sightings Thread

with white wheels?

sounds like Johnny.

saw a white s13 240 on 146 had gold wheels on it and a big wing. sounded nice!

womp womp

Went to Cooperstown today, saw a white Gallardo 560-4 with black rims :ahh

saw about 20 bustangs on 87 going south

Saw a black prelude with tinted out windows wave on rt 9 @ 12

thats my boy burns

also saw LA DUKE on 9 going to work today… gave me the bahhhh bahhh bahhh

haha yea had to

Saw SSmokin on Route 9 in Latham…I was in my mom’s Suburban beeping :rofl

Seen this in a car I had to wash (just outside, thank GOD) at work, both the body shop and prep/service department were rolling :rofl :rofl :rofl

Some people are just pigs. I remember cleaning out a few salvage cars that we were rebuilding at my old job that were like that.

holyyyyy shittt. I fucking crack up whenever I valet some rats car that is like that. It’s like, how can you fucking drive like that?! :facepalm

damn thats really bad! I remember working at toyota and seening cars similar inside, and it always seem they needed interior work too when they looked and smelled horrible.

When I worked at a tranny shop we had a station wagon come in for work that had bags of garbage in it and it was during the summer. That shit stunk.

The guys I worked with said they washed it the last time she came in for maintenance and the garbage was a foot or two higher, when they opened the door all of the garbage fell out and they had to shovel it back in :rofl

Surprisingly, the outside was very clean, no rust and minimal scratches/dents/fading. I sit in the car long enough to look at how many miles were on it though, it was probably like 1,000 :lol

huh? when? I dont think you did…

my car was on jacks from 5pm yesterday and I just finished up a hour ago…

new Y pipe FTW

lol dude, it was 100% you. you were heading north at the intersection in Latham by Mobil On The Run just after Latham Farms

-K20 on johnny’s name

was it pouring out? I was on my way to eddies aquarium coming from x-gates.

Yeah it was raining pretty hard

so i guess today was like national puerto rican day…i saw about 10 beater hondas parading down central today and each one of them had about 5 flags a piece on their cars. I got a good laugh as they would fly by me blowing blue smoke out their exhausts.