Sightings Thread

My girlfriend is Heaven, the bartender is susie.

I know Heaven just from delivering there.

so your sister? haha

I saw a clean white 4 door Integra with white wheels at Cumberland Farms by my house last night. Anybody on here?

Haha. And that cart is sick!

not quite. my ex wife’s brother(my bro in law) his now ex wife worked with there family. so not my sister. lol

Lowered black jetta with a euro plate parked off of western this morning around 6am

Blade older gen Prelude pulled over by 5-0. Goofy big wing on the back.

saw pete rollin in the tdi on central by the lot

saw pete rollin in the TDI on r9 by the alt 7 exit

Saw Benny rockin’ the dicktone bimmer on Broadway going towards State Street @ 3:30ish today. Stance = ballin’

I saw Amd is best in front of his work eating lunch this afternoon

Also a black Supra with pinstripes on route 9 in Latham today

saw a pretty nice teg today in rotterdam, was a delivery car…all sorts of different colored body pannels…with some paint that thing will be lookin clean

saw pete rollin in the tdi at my place of employment

yea they deliver for Daurizios

saw a white smart w painted black stock wheels car pulled over by the sex lights this morning on 890, i found it to be amusing.

Saw a psi2high clone with a navy blue metallic Camaro SS while I was getting my hair chopped.

That Camaro brought me to pick my car up from getting detailed

20wrx09, Were you the car next to me at the red light on route 9 right by the crescent bridge yesterday? ( I was in a yellow Z06)

I saw a white Bentley sedan with dealer plates at Complexions Spa on Wolf road this afternoon. Looked new(er)