Sightings Thread

That was pauly

While playing golf at Mill Rd Acres, saw an Ice Cube worthy golf cart. It had spinners. wtf?

I see that all the time when I deliver there.
I think it belongs to the owner’s or manager’s kid.

Ah word, that’d make sense. It came tearing out of some bushes and I was like “wtf mate?”

oh yeaaa

Saw a gorgeous 997 GT3 in east greenbush Saturday. Dark grey color.

Saw a white Datsun 240/260/280z with the new yellow plate going Southbound on 787 last night around 8pm.

saw a murdered out genesis coupe on altamont ave on sunday.

OH MY GOD WHAT THE FUCK JUST PULLED INTO THE PARKING LOT HERE. Dumped white, Honda-rusted 1990ish Accord hatch with like 22’s. PR flag on mirror. lol.

Cruised for a bit with a lowered jetta last night on western. Chrome 18’s, roof rack, silver in color.

saw a low B7 A4 today at BJs gas station. it was white in color. anyone on here? :lol

Shit sounds hella dumpy…

Shoulda knocked on the door, I was bored as shit at work today lol

black nsx, older guy drivin

I was taking a right out of the Mobil on Wolf Rd, waiting for traffic to clear when this retard in a white Silverado starts honking because I apparently didn’t get out of his way fast enough and cut off cars to make room for his big manly pickup truck. When the traffic cleared I took off as normal, and the white trasher floored it and roped the tires off as he went past me. haha

Red Testarossa on Rt. 9.

I saw a black Eclipse with a plate that said NOTHERZ on the northway.
I thought it was funny that he had to prove its not a girls car.

Probably because the bank owns it

thought this was pretty cool

Ha, my girlfriend works there, her aunt owns the tavern and its the owner’s son who drives the dub cart.

Who is your girlfriend? The blonde bartender?