Sightings Thread

saw a white two-door bentley on 87 this afternoon

Some tool in a gold Nissan Sentra went around me in a turning lane and almost sideswiped my fucking car earlier at the intersection of sand creek and watervliet shaker.

these are all sunday evening on my way to the drive-ins between 8-8:15pm i was heading south on the thruway exit 23 down to 21B:

sharp lookin blue 'cuda convertible, black audi wagon lowered on black wheels, looked nice…then a (3rd?) gen white mr2 being chased by a dark blue rx8 and a dark red c6 vette…then a nice black 06-07 sti w/ gold wheels and the high wing…

then a little farther was a 2tone blur and silver f150 and a black 300zx (like neds old car) pulled over by a trooper…

i was the passenger in the car…had nothin better to do than watch cars go by in the opposite direction…:lol

p.s. saw another black 06-07 sti w/ gold wheels on rt. 85 (the highway part) heading south…towards slingerlands…i was next to him a good chunk of the way down…maybe it was the same person? anyone know him?

Yellow Na2 NSX on 87s, on Tues

yellow Evo 8 with tint and a black Buschur exhaust

Black NSX with black wheels, didnt get a closer look. Best Buy parking lot on Monday at Crossgates.

did you scare him with the pop’n action of the 1.3?

He shit himself in fear.

Saw some nagger cunt in a silver Protege cruising at 65 in the left lane next to a tractor trailer just past exit 24 this morning. I can up behind her and she flailed her arms all over like a retard. and wouldn’t speed up or move over. When it opened up to three lanes, I went to pass her on the far left prior to where it merges back in… as soon as I put my blinker on the pass and gun it, she mats it and drag races me to the merge point. we are now doing 85 and she is trying to stuff my 4x4 ranger, I had nothing to do with that, I put my blinker on the right and put my bumper inches from her hood and forced myself back in the lane. That fucking cunt stayed on my bumper after I was back in the lane, I usually never do this, but I brake checked the SHIT out of her. my lunch bag and shit on the pass side seat hit the dash. (I need a new truck anyways) She backed off for half a mile and started the shit up again, now she is tailgating me at 80mph. Last straw, an entire hand full of change from the cup holder somehow found its way out the window. That hood rat cunt got the picture and stayed the fuck away from me.

People that annoy you: NAGGERS.

:lol nice

I’m offically in the sightings thread, lol. What way were we going? I can’t remember what we were doing that night

^you guys were probably up to no good…i know i am when im with them…lol

opposite way. i think i passed you guys in front of the carwash/lil ceasars.

Oh shit, Chris240 starting the new wash hangout.

The black STi with gold wheels lives near me. I think it’s actually a kid from my school named Josh, but not positive.

21B is my neck of the woods, so I probably know that STi…although the same guy probably would be in the Rt. 85 area as well.

lmfao, that is classic.

I set the rear window sprayer on my RSX to aim backwards. It has about a 5-10 foot arc, works very well for tail gaters.

:rofl:rofl RLPR

when i get some extra cash, im going to the bank and getting 10$ in pennys for that exact reason…better than putting your own life at risk by break checking at 70-100mph but it sure is fun though

Pete has his squirter like that on his Golf.

Today I saw a red Ferrari convertible at the Desmond Hotel