Sightings Thread

Saw about a thousand hippies stop at the Stewarts across from my work as they were heading to Camp Bisco out in Mariaville.

For those of you that throw pennies, do you throw them in at a downward angle? So that they bounce and pelt the front of the car? Or is it an upward toss, so that windshield contact is guaranteed?

saw one of these in the parking lot at work. never seen one before, it looks pretty nice
http://www.cargurus.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/c30paris1.jpg

Saw one on the northway today, the rear is hideous lol

agreed, it s not bad from the front but the back end is an eyesore

where do you work? i saw a ton this morning at the dunkin donuts in duanesburg, i proceeded to romp outta there in my 11mpg boat, suck cock tree huggers :lol

also saw paulie by cumby in rotterdam, truck looks badass brother!

Saw a gay scion tC get blown away by a chevy cobalt running in open loop, failed MAF mode and injectors spraying 1.25x more fuel than normal :rofl

my cherokee did that too…doesnt work on the highway though :cry: there is an air pocket behind it and when you spray it just coats the rear window and tail gate in the blue goo

they made it look like a model from the '60’s or '70’s that had a weird rear window/trunk area like that.

Saw a black or grey 240 with blue rims in the back on central ave by kurver cream ice cream last night

Red NSX at Route 7 and Balltown Rd last night. Gave a thumbs up, not sure if it’s anyone here.

kids name is zach

they were blue and white right? also there is a vid on fbook of another kid with a 240 named dustin getting arrested, he gets harassed like i used to :Idiots

cops dont really care for 240s much :rofl

well i was fine sence there wasnt many s14’s around at the time

they just dont like young people

driving down Curry Road in the East bound lane I saw the Saturn in front of me get drilled by an asshole in a Dodge Ram who tried making a quick left to beat the Saturn.

think i saw elliot in the rx7 today around 2:30 on route 9

Some junk VW broke down on 87S with a bunch of hippies standing around it (some from another junk VW that stopped to help).

Del Gallo Pools. Its on the corner of Burdek and Mariaville, and everyone takes Mariaville to get to Indian Lake Resort, where the music fest shit is.

Dark gray Aston Martin Vantage on 29 in Saratoga this morning

yeah blue and white. the car looked good, and also has more power then mine