Sightings Thread

ITZ INTERWEB LANGUAGE, FOOL.

i dont know what your saying…im a landscaper…

I am going to landscape your face with a hammer.

Going south on 87 around 2pm

• blacked out NSX
  • bright blue maserati grantourismo
  • red/white ford GT
    and on state street saw the yellow gallardo with yellow rims again

Im glad you consider my car a serious turd.

http://lelandwest.com/auto-tech/ul/smokin052709.wmv

Check this out. Just some fun at the track. This is one of the slower runs.

Heres a another one.

http://lelandwest.com/auto-tech/magnum/091109_session3.wmv

I’ve got cash saying that him and his ‘Magnum’ won’t…

LMK if you’re in

Rofl at magnums.

Paging JClark

My old green car handles pretty good. :ninja

He was calling the other car a turd. On a sticky tire, a H/C LS1 should be in the 11’s @ 115+ mph

easyyyy girls i was justtt ruffling some feathers lol.

That magnum out races a lot of ferrari’s, lambo’s, sti’s, vettes, NSX’s etc.

The ferarri that points him by in that video after a few laps of being on his bumper is a 430 scuderia, So i can be nimble too!!! :excited

This is hilarious for so many reason, anyone that has been on the track knows that it really doesn’t matter what the guy you pass is driving if they are only driving at 7/10s. Judging by your buddies almost 2 minute laptimes at Laguna Seca I’m fairly certain there are several people on here that would be up for the challenge.

Got any videos or laptimes from tracks on the east coast?

I know others that run magnums on the track and they are quick for the 2 ton boats that they are but no matter what you do they will never be nimble.

I dont consider it a turd. Im just saying (going by your signature times) of you trapping 110, a H/C intake manifold, bolt on dyno tuned SS should be around the 120mph mark…

fuck, I trapped 111mph with just long tubes through the stock catback and stock intake.

all’s im saying is his SS is ALOT slower then it should be. Driver mod? Bad cylinder? bad H/C combo? Bad tune, who knows.

a car that weighs 3600lbs with driver, SHOULD have around 420-450rwhp, only beats a 4400lb 350rwhp car but 1 car? come on man…you should even know somethings off

His best at leguna i think i 1:43, again i was just busting balls. He lives in california so no east coast tracks.

which is a damn respectable time for the car he is driving

I was on e85

yellow porsche turbo on rt 9

Red F430 vert followed by a silver 360 Modena on the corner of fuller and central

They parked at the Bul Auto place. The 430 is the owners car I think. 360 they might sell.