Sightings Thread

Yeah I saw the 430 today at lunch time, I figured it was his. Any clue how much the 360 is going for?

9X,XXX I believe. Most of his cars are on e-bay.

Yeah, he had a blue 360 vert up for 93k, so the modena should be around there. Looked gorgeous when i saw it! Also has a couple maseratis and astons

Mines not 350 rwhp.

Oh yeah there was a black maserati there the other day. He’s got some sick cars for sure

Yeah and by the looks of the place you would never expect it.

Maybe just saw zee oh sex on central?

Yeah, sick cars on a side street in albany haha. 3 Maseratis, 2 Aston Martin Vanquishes, 3 Ferraris, and a bunch of luxury sedans.

Yellow s2k going down ontario street last night, drove by madisons pizza/bogies around 11. SOunds gnarly

Black turbo S2000 on the northway right before I hopped off at exit 14, very clean car. Had no clue it was even modified till he passed me as I hopped on the off ramp and I heard the blow off.

beat up silver Civic hatchback with a busted up bodykit and a Shift518 sticker on the rear window on Lincoln avenue in Cohoes when I was on a bike ride this morning.

anyone know what this is? I saw a white something or other on 9&20 in East Greenbush. I have no idea what it was. looked like a Lambo maybe? it had a weird looking spoiler that was kindof wraped around circularly on the back.

Sounds like my old 92’ EGK Civic if the sticker was red and the windows were tinted black. I never had a body kit tho, just custom rear bumper with the plate on the left.

Maybe it was just a custom bumper and I assumed bodykit too.
I think the sticker was red and it also had some eat sleep Honda stickers on it too.

I took a long bike ride into the Cohoes ghetto area and just happened to see that car on a side road.

rs6

Yup thats it. The kid had the B16 turboed, not sure if it still is. He lives right in Cohoes.

That e30 was pretty clean i’ve seen it as well, and the guy that owns that Bentley owns the DD on Rt.7. Apparently he owns quite a few(DD’s) if you ever drive past there you usually see one of his cars the Bentley, a pewter cls550, white 911 vert blue rag top, heard he had a gallardo but have yet to see it there…

Saw a slammed older red jetta that looked like it had fender flares with really wide staggered wheels. It looked really cool, and would look even better if it wasn’t “in process” of the bodywork. Oh it was at mohawk commons today

Lowered red AW11 MR2 on Central Saturday afternoon. Shit looked clean.

Anyone on here have a mazda speed 6 here? Plate says turboo. They were messing with me on rt 20 last sunday