Sightings Thread

looked like you were going there when I saw you.
I dont know what it is with women and shoes. Guys can have 3 pairs and be set but women need 50 pairs.

I just met the owner, super nice guy!

I also saw the red Ferrari 430 that is always ar Saratoga golf course… met him too, nice guy, in his 20’s.

I also saw a yellow Lamborghini Gallardo Superleggera parked at a pizza shop on route 50. Met the owner, realllllly nice guy, lives in Hudson, sickest car ever!

Also saw a silver porsche turbo with forged wheels.

I’ll post pics if anyone wants them

cool. Was the plate on the Gallardo FATNHAPY?

Nah, I know that guy. Look up Superleggera, it has a carbon fiber wing, carbon fiber lip, black stripe on the side, it’s insane, limited production.

Do you like stalk these people??

Lmao, nah, I usually stop to take some pics of their cars, and they come out and we talk. Plus i need their contact info for something im planning in the fall :wink:

Sorry for the dick sounding comment… Sounds like you have quite the spread of exotics for a insane shoot.

Haha you didn’t sound like a dick, I’m planning a rally in the fall, exotic car rally up to lake george. Hoping to get about 50+ exotics to come, from around here and get some of my friends up from long island/nyc/ct/nj.

I know the owner of the yellow superleggera as well. He owns a body shop in Hudson and he’s a regular at my family’s restaurant. I’ve talked to him before, cool dude and the car is definitely sick inside and out!

It’s something I just choose not to draw questions about. She has over 110 pairs and counting. Lately she’s moved on to jeans. Christ I own like three pairs of jeans and two pairs of shoes, and the latter pair is always just the last ones that I retired as garage shoes. It’s an XX chromosome thing…

That’s awesome! Where’s your restaurant? He was at a pizza joint when I saw him.

slightly older yellow viper twice in CP earlier today

What body shop in Hudson? Also, lambos are my favorite vehicles of all time and I haven’t seen one in years but you guys are spitting tons of them all over

Lately theres alot more of them around than there used to be

Word up nikka…

And…saw a bit of drag muscle last night at McDonalds…finally

It’s called City Body Shop. And yeah… there’s a lot around now, none of them are daily drivers for the owners however so it’s still a pretty rare sight. Scott takes his Diablo out a lot.

I attached a couple pics of the lambo
[ATTACH]28578[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH]28579[/ATTACH]

youd see alot more at DD though. Most guys end up going there before and/or after McDonald’s and last Saturday all the nearby parking lots were packed solid with domestics and there were even some ‘events’.

Ive just been going to DD the past few weeks.

We own a couple down in Columbia county which is where he lives. The name of our restaurants is La Bella’s. We have one in Hudson and one in Valatie. The other 3 are in Manhatthan and Staten Island. Come eat sometime.

Guys name is Joe right? I think I’ve made deliveries down there a few times but I’ve never seen a lambo there

Scott… as in Belott?