Sightings Thread

Sounds great, I definitely will!

Yeah his name is Joe.
I should be getting about 10 Lambos together for a run sometime in the near future, I’ll let you know when :thumbup

Yeah Scott Belott, I’ve spotted him about 5-10 times this year, and I don’t even live near him haha.

Yeah let me know, I’ve got to see very few up close and personal, would love the chance

Hey… My friend is putting together a Lambo rally in the fall, should start in north jersey, if you could make it, there’d be 50+ Lambos, every kind you can think of, from Gallardos, to an LM002 probably. Just to see the beginning would be worth the trip.

Send me a pm whenever ya are getting some together and I will try to make it out

Will do. Here’s some pics from the lambo run my friend did in the spring, so you can get an idea what the one in the fall will be like :thumbup

Came. Buckets.

Don’t know if you saw, but Valentino Balboni made a surprise appearance :open_mouth: :bowdown
And if you saw pic of the red (rosso vik) gallardo spyder, i got to ride in that.

You should make vids like AWOL and Dubworks

I valet that car everytime im over there. I got to drive him home one night in it. he insisted on a “spirited” ride. Real nice guy car drives as good as it sounds too.

Red Lancer (maybe EVO) w/ front mount and track numbers on the window. Was very quick. Anyone know it?

member tdi_logik

Sick!! He seemed really nice, he stopped at a friend’s house and was giving some buddies a ride in it. Sounded amazing, I know 430’s sound sick, but his might have straight pipes or something :eek

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs318.snc4/41223_443437170232_732515232_5544871_2070234_n.jpg

Too bad he has stolen, borrowed, begged and welched half those around him…

blue240 turning on to wolf road at like 1am

Was on the hunt for food!

LOLZ

i was so pissed, i got to albany mcdonalds and it said they would be closed 12-2am UGHHH so then i went to colonie wendys/mcdonalds, they were both closed so then i went to taco bell (as a last resort). i was told to order quick cause they close in exactly a minute. and the person behind me got denied…i lol’ed at him at the drive thru

i was yelling at you and reving my car but you didn’t look over at all looked like you where determined.