Sightings Thread

Damn I had no idea…

saw ollies m3 at the mobil next to ualbany at whatever time last night i made my drunkin way there to get some late night snacks.

had the music on and was watching the road lol

love that car :excited

Purple 4th gen Camaro with a huge cowl hood right behind me on Pawling in Troy, revvvvving his engine at me as we waited for the stoplight. Really bro?

yellow Viper convertible at Walmart in Glenville
black Bentley convertible on Albany-Shaker road
blue WRX wagon with orange wheels on I90
black and silver Rolls Royce sedan on the northway

Did it have orange intercooler piping?

Also think I saw NedZ with the white audi…were you near the schaghticoke fair today around 2 30? I was heading to the star to cliff jump

hard to tell when I was going 70 in the opposite direction

new black 4 door si with red wheels on turning on wolf rd. around 8

Saw s14blue240sx what ever’s white 240sx hatch at the fair tonight. Dude I dont know how you break the lip off, thing is 4x4 right now ha

yup, was me… thought that was you haha

truck is mint my friend!

the lip is exactly 3’’ off the ground and the roof is 48’’ from the ground, i scrape pulling out of my driveway and my ex’s driveway is raised so it scrapes pretty bad, also my parking spot at my house iss off the driveway, the bumper lays on the edge of the driveway

Thanks. Your car is pretty quick btw:lol

saw 20wrx wining in some pen connect four in class.

I saw a POS neon and camaro outside my work today

fuck that car . it gave me a headache today lol

That’s my friends car. I personally hate it. Should have gotten a vette.

Younger kid driving it? He is like 27.

thats bullshit, its more like 5-6" off the ground, i saw it. My car slammed as low as i can go without removing collars, with the same front lip is about 3" off the ground, framerail is 2.5" off the ground.

I saw a guy, who appeared to be landscaping the end of his driveway, throwing ROCKS (palm-sized) onto the middle of route 4 while driving towards HVCC around 1pm.

I beeped at him.

:retardclap :lol

I would of parked a bit of a way down (so he couldn’t accurately aim for my car worst case scenario), ran over and thrown a couple back onto his property. Then ran back to my car and left.