Sightings Thread

Saw so many cars today driving around saratoga near SPAC.
3 Aston DB9
2 Aston Vantages
2 Ferrari 355’s
1 F430
2 360
1 Green Porsche GT3RS
1 Maserati GT
1 Orange Viper
2 Porsche GT3’s
2 997 Turbo’s
1 Ford GT
Not to mention the amazing cars INSIDE the show :eek2

I saw a orange 350z with a very nice body kit on it yesterday by st. peters.
Red bug eye hatch with an extremely shiny muffler on hoosic 2day
Red older viper on western ave near xgates today

I want those wheels, and im not kidding :lol

Saw, meatpaws AKA Slowmarro flying up to LG last night around 8:30pm on 87. Car sounds good.

thanks man , was that u in the lex ? i wondered if it was but i was in a hurry lolol

I am still waiting for someone to sight me out… what the deuce…

Correct LOL.

Saw a lot of rice in Amherst, MA and a lot of college girls with questionable morals.

Dude with the 350z lives right on top of my street. I see an Evo 9 there all the time too.

Saw me grinding on maddd bitches tonight at Ty ku… No idea where how I got in and no idea where my car is… Good night shift

Again but a A LOT worse…real tiny… such a douche

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

Saw a new blue Honda CR-z on the thruway going west on Friday night, pretty sick little car.

i saw a new honda last night that was cool as hell i wonder if thats what it was . seein as i never saw one before that also and it was deff new

^^ Probably a CR-Z. I saw one this morning. Pretty sweet looking

LOLLLL

way up to LG I played with my buddy jays H/C procharged C6 Z06 and did nasty well

then on the way home I proceeded to murder two trans am’s (ls1’s) over and over again…dude was very persistent in loosing…off bottle of course.

funny cuz friday night i worked for the event at spac and there had to of been at least 15 ferrari’s, and all sorts of maseratis and shit

there was a dark gray one and a white one in LG

:rofl

Sitting in wings over Albany looking out the window at ollies M3…