Sightings Thread

22.5? HA! maybe if it had 5-10k on it. F that, your offer was fair. He’s one of those morons that thinks mods are to be included in the cost of the car and not discounted because theyre used, hes adding price of everything(new in box) PLUS labor to the worth of the car.

i sold my previous car for what it was worth as well. hes just an idiot. i hope he gets on here and gets a new asshole the size of the milkyway ripped

its a “DUEL”, somebody fight him, but only with 2.5inches

i hope somebody like Brett lays into this kid HAAAAAAAAAAAAARD

red NSX on 787 going towards i90 around 2pm

Saw a white and black V10 R8 on route 9 in Latham. O M G.

Saw a white SUV(GMC?) towing a trailor with an older BMW on it that appeared to be a track car. Looked good! Was around 9:10pm

Saw some jerkoff in a silver VW Jetta tailgating the SHIT out of me in CP by the 87s ramp. Said driver of vehicle then attempted a flyby in the merging lane onto 87S.

I anticipated this based on his previous driving behavior and gearhead joints. As soon as I moved into the right lane of the northway, he floors it and tries to stunt past. Unfortunately, the 1.8t did not prevail with the Cobalt ready in 2nd gear.

Then, improperly raised child proceeds to tailgate where 87 goes from 65 to 55 by the twins (Where the troopers sit). The Jetta then goes into the middle lane, paces me, and hits rev limiter. Does this mean lets “race” in the VW world? Somebody fill me in here.

saw the fizzle in his dicktone ride at my place of employment visiting his mom

Saw a blonde that was that had Waynes “would smash” seal of approval driving a dark grey e46 M3 on Mill rd last night getting onto rt7

Cobra R on central around 2, siiiiiiiiiiick

saw corEY 20wrx09 at sc00l

yep. threww up tha dooces

saw this lurch lookin mofo peelin out in the HVCC parking lot

http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/849/downsized0914001040.jpg

I saw Nick (Amd is best) in his S4 on Albany-Shaker road this afternoon and then a black Frieghtliner crew cab pickup on I90. That thing was huge and it had a Chevy pickup box.

e36 coupe on Central near Colonie Center. Sweet two-tone black/orange rattle can paint job over some wicked kit. Bumping tooons like it was 2001.

F430 on Wertman today during lunch.