Sightings Thread

saw the generals tdi posted up next to the accord at school today…

Reckone in the RHD turbo crx beating on it in the pouring rain past my work :rofl

Ran into Ollie last night at the mobil on western. It wad nice meeting you dude and the M3 is sickk

Saw a silver M3 at Rotterdam mall yesterday, not Archies, it was a 2dr, but very similar.

Somebodies got to do it.

Last night on the ride home. Around 6:20PM on 890 infront of GE. All parked on the side of the highway…

• eighty something camero mullet machine with big ass tires out back.
  • blue Mach 2004 looking msutang with front splitter and some other parts hood was poped people looking inside.
  • silver tinted Cobalt SS with dark wheels.

Side note, anyone know who is doing all the dig races on 890 headed towards rt 5 just past GE along the river? there are some 10.5+ slick burnout marks all over that place. Every time I go past there are more. Whos doin the diggums???

That’s the slobalt impersonator! :rofl

i90 was a mess earlier. And to think it’s only rain that’s falling, not snow.

big red on 7 in elanor around 3:45

Haha I drive over those marks every day on my way home…

Saw TracEy pumping gas at my place of employment. Looked for Wayne in the passenger seat, was no where to be found so I decided to sit on my ass and not be friendly

Me too! Lol

Sorry I was testing out the new slicks

:rofl :rofl

I saw an 18 wheeler get pulled over for going too slow on route 20 in Pittsfield today. He apparently thought the sign with 20 on it was the speed limit.

Saw a couple of guys from Wedekind Motors out in a '32 deuce coupe with what looked like a chromed out Mopar 440, big blower and some serious salami in the rear…

i saw them come off of rt5 on to 890 when i was headn home, i left shortly after and saw them all on the side of the road! lol. i think the bustang had some wheel/front end issue…

and i have been wondering the same thing about the madd tire marks. i know guys would hang at DD in scotia and then head over there and do sum digs. thats was years ago. im sure they still do though.

one of those infront of cracker barrel in CP, sans the person.

i got FUCKED it started raining:retardclap

with a car that beautiful i would have found the closest car wash and waited that shit out lol

i was already most of the way home and it was letting up for a LONG time. I washed it in the rain after I got home LOL