Sightings Thread

I keep seeing this black 3000gt with some wanna be Vin diesel chode driving it its got the king of of the rice crop red dragon vinyl on both sides with a shopping cart spoiler. Most recently I saw him in downtown Albany unfortunately he took off before I opened fire.lol

haha, i know the one you mean. hes got red lights in the thing. shit, may as well have done it in crayon on the sides too. hes quite elusive. i have been unsucceffull at opening fire either. haha

That rain wont kill you, but let me tell ya, it has a presence even in the rain haha. I was in a big Lia Cars van you probably didnt notice me.

sounds like the same one i used to see at hvcc

What do you do for Lia? I work at the Toyota store on Central.

I saw an older yellow Viper with black stripes on Wolf road today.

it deff makes its presence wherever it goes.

he went by me on the highway when I got off exit 9.

if I was in the camaro I wouild have tried to play but I didnt want to hurt him in the Civic.

Saw ssmokin’s girl @ Eddies !!!

he lives in the apartment buildings at 1700 western ave…used to see him ALL the time when delivering for wings over albany and paesans…drives like a retard with his red disco ball lights flashing all over the place going up and down western ave…tries to pass it off as a show car :rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

Saw a white Z32 pretty sure it was turbz in Coby. Young kid driving it.

Black EG coupe w/a FMIC on Central ave around 1:30ish.

thats actually the BEST part about the car…lol

I saw black civic slammed on what looked like some run of the mill steelies with a big turbz setup.

saw myself looking at a guard rail, ending up in the lane next to me and cleaning up the shit stains I left on my seats.

I guess no matter how much you get used to blowing the tires off, every once in a while it gets out of hand…

Haha Yeah man we saw you almost Benny than thing!!!

I was really confused on what happened. I have done that 1000 times, didnt do anything different and I could always keep it straight…Maybe the different tires? not sure.

Saw JoHawk in the firechicken on central this afternoon.