Sightings Thread

:lol Dude its probably because you were staring at us when you were hammering on it haha

LOL prolly

bwahaha firechicken makes me lol everytime i hear it.

There is a black hyundai genesis coup with black rims and a blow off valve and what sounds to me like a catback…anywayz he feels it necessary to make his car do a full boost blow off between the speed bumps in my complex 50-60ft in between …everyfuckingtime he goes through. I just want somebody to blow his doors off and put him in his place…OMG i just called out a hit on shift! lol

Damn… I’m sorry, I’ll stop doing it.

same dude, followed me into the walmart parking lot and asked me the same exact questions as last time, wtf, deja-vu

I was driving on route 9 going north. On the left side of the 9 going south there was a saab stopped in the middle of the road. a girl and a few ppl ran out of it across the street. the whole car caught on fire, engulfed the whole car within a matter of 2 minutes! I watched it all happen :eek2

Maybe if you weren’t staring at yourself in the mirror the entire time you wouldn’t have lost control of the Camaro.

smokinsss dont do that . its 1evilzr1 thats the guido wannabe man

dudeee! do you live in deer valley appts or whatever off rt 20? that kid gawks over my brothers tiburon all the time and blows off every time he see’s him

does it have new jersey plates?

Yeah I live in deer valley. yeah hes pretty rediculous lol

I dont think so, i think he has the new yellow ny plates

The black genises is John Leviano. His brother is on here. Somewhere.
They’re both tools

[QUOTE=dc2nick;665320]The black genises is John Leviano. His brother is on here. Somewhere.
They’re both tools[/Q

Lemme guess does his brother drive an Altima se-r?

is that the red one with 5% tint, black 19’s and blacked out tail lights?

I saw a tubbed black pro street '78-'82 Corvette on a trailer at Advance Auto on State street. Looks like it was a complete car that was taken apart at some point.

With the time attacks? I have seen that roach.

Lmao deff a tool, should see him at the car wash

Just saw the firechicken on central ave when I was turning onto locust park

He was on 890 when I was heading to Scotia, as soon as I would get near him he would speed up. As soon as I got around him and went to get off, he speeds back up and cuts in front of me right before the off ramp. Then I get yelled at by some hippie in a vibe. bwah