Sightings Thread

ohhhh, i took off really slow cause those tires suck and i didnt want to slide into the side of it around that turn lol

i got rid of the zip ties, re-located the plate and replaced the headlight skins cause the deer i hit fucked up the one headlight…i was out picking up shit for the dragons and was pissed cause the store that always has what i need, didnt.

Gray mkII golf/gti with blue headlights swimming up Erie blvd with me in Schenectady around 9pm tonight. Didn’t get a solid view in the rain.

Saw cars dissapearing in giant puddles on the way to work.

just saw psi2high wipe out the new sign on the exit 6 bridge on the way back from BWW while trying to do a burnout in his new volvo then proceed to outrun the colonie police until he made it to my apartment then hit the tree by my front door and got arrested

^haha omg pics?

Hahaha S4 looked good man!!

…you wanna take this shit to race wars?? A couple of sr20’s would pull a premium this week…

fucking serious?!

wtf Sean really did all that?
He’s quite the criminal these days if thats true. First the water pouring and now this?

saw lots of people get submerged in the rain , then saw me wadin water to fish them out . who knew usin a huge steel hook to fish for cars was so much fun

:rofl

First off I didnt hit the tree I simply grazed it. And I didnt get arrested, I got a stern talking to since I made it into your house and they couldnt prove I was driving

lollll

my girl thinks I am retarted at the moment for sitting in my window last night and watching the main road idiots infront of my apartment come flying by through 1 foot+ of water in the road…I sit there and laugh at everyone waiting for one of the turf rats in their fart pipe civics to come flying by and slam the water and crash

Lmfao

I’m so glad I didn’t go to my buddies house on vosburgh last night, I take cemetary to go there and totally would have plowed right into the water I’m sure.

and I would have been in the window laughing! lol

:rofl o m g

saw a new sti with dark tint coming from loudonville and then saw a chick driving a civic si, she looked hot as fuck from the 3 seconds we had eye sex with eachother.

Saw a white 240 with a black top, on Washington Ave extension around 1130

+rep to psi2high…just kidding :rofl

Can definitely see him doing that :rofl

Johns just mad that before that the volvo crushed the duramax