Sightings Thread

some dude in a 05-08 bustang flooring it past me in the nic cage mobile almost hitting the car in front of him LOL

Watched a sunfire and a rig hit a hay bail on the northway heading home tonight. Northbound side just past the staties/weigh station. Hay and shit everywhere

:lol holy shit thats awesome!

yeah forgot to tell you that when I saw you tonight. rig hit it and plowed that shit right in front of the pontiac. I think the pontiac lost part of the bumper. Rig didn’t even flinch.

looks like he added altezzas since i last saw it

yeah I know the kid from hs, a cop came into one of our classes at HVCC and took him out. Turns out he backed into a girl’s car in the parking lot and dipped. He told me he replaced his lights quick so they wouldn’t think it was him in the video. UHH, you’re the only small truck with a STACK BRO!

that truck is a pile of shit. so dumb

I saw a Dodge diesel with a 6" round stacks sticking out of the hood, looked stupid but sounded awesome

There was a huge lifted F350 in Lake George with a hood stack when I was there for the car show

pjb… adult world in the mustang

Pulled up to the light after work around 6 by rotterdam mall and lined up with a red wrx with a body kit. gave me a wave, think it was someone on hurr

Saw BLAST PIPES on a sexytime black 240 coming down Balltown
I was at the light on Maxxon Rd Extension :gay

Saw ^that dude^ picking his nose in traffic yesterday. True story.

Yeah buddy:number1

saw a blue cummer at stewarts in duanesburg with a stove pipe coming out of the hood

white s13 240 with red pop up lights and a slideny decal in the rear window by walmart on wash ave

I saw a rolled over Penske box truck on a Dawson’s tow truck on i90 tonight. Pretty fucked.

asshole thats me

yeah thats the F&F wrx dude on here

:rofl I forgot what your car looks like already. I was in the gray 93 explorer beside you at the light