Sightings Thread

Yes it did i dont understand why the fuck everyone was slowing down.

I dunno but if that’s how they drive in the rain I don’t wanna see the first snowfall.

Maybe I’ll introduce myself over there, those are both sick cars.

THANK GOD i dont go that way everyday. just this week rt20 to albany soo much easier

Do it up they are both really chill altough Kris LOVES to talk lol

Same here I had to stay at my parents house the last week to dogsit, thankfully they come back tonight so I can resume my traffic free commute to albany from ravena again.

Seen Wayne in the Accord on i90 this morning!

Saw a black on black gallardo on new Scotland Ave @ St peters

saw nate outside of mavis, beeped…he looks like he enjoys life while he is working there

I see ninety1two40 quite often around exit 10 Hess when I’m on my way to work and such.

hell yea son!!! i knew it was someone from shift when i came up on it, wasn’t sure which of you audi lovin fools it was though. :rofl

Finally somebody spotted me haha

I believe I saw 94gt5.0 at tornado valley this afternoon.

I have passed you once on rt20. Everytime I drive that stretch with my brother I always say “watch for that black 240.” lol

Hell yeah! the exhaust looks awesome by the way. i see you at hess in the morrning i drive the faded out red eg 4 door

I saw somebody Failvising a garbage truck on the northway a little before noon today. Big flames and lots of smoke and I think every fire truck within 30 miles came to see it. They ended up closing the southbound side of the northway from exit 12 to exit 10 for a while.

I also saw a white Cutlass Ciera that got smacked at some point and the owner replaced a busted out headlight with a square Coleman lantern on route 50 in Wilton.

350z with work wheels/blue lugs (McLen’s buddy) on i90.
Looks and sounds better than any 3shitty ive seen around here

3shitty FTW!

This guy:
![file:///C:/Users/Jimmy/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot.png](file:///C:/Users/Jimmy/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot.png)

WTF? I thought the hickabillies with stack pipes on a gas motor Dodge were bad enough but now theres import ricer hicks too?

I saw a black Supra on Wolf road and a blue Aston Martin DB9 convertible at 677 Prime this afternoon.