Sightings Thread

yesterday i saw a white 240 with red pop up lights on central by kfc, and a blue bmw (numba1scrapper?) at underpass motors

Also saw Numba1scrapper At underpass motors yesterday. Car looks good

No shit? Weren’t you gonna M// swap it?

Blue s2k at Panera. Silver mr2 spyder on Central. And an older BMW M6 in Schenectady yesterday. Also saw a BMW 2002 in Catskill few days back.

I drove by about 4-5 times cause the guys at armory are a bunch of dummies…nah I didn’t see the prius

Twas me :slight_smile:

looks nice and clean, i was driving my faded out civic 4 dr :thumbup

believe i saw the old m6 today en route to school… thing was boss. old guy driving knew what was up

shut up

Yeah he definately knows what he’s got haha. I’m jealous.

i know thing is a big body, and it looks mint for being old

Parking lot repairs FTW!!!

I saw a father and son fighting in a black Caddy on Railroad avenue this afternoon and the father ran over one of those orange construction barrels. Then a cop pulled up ready to taze the father. He said it was his son.

thanks but it only looks good doing 40mph from 20+ feet away lol :lol

Saw two girls laugh at me when I stalled my car backing out of a parking space at I <3 NY Pizza in E.G. off of Route 4.

What a low moment that was.

I also saw a trooper taking laser from a brown Hummer H3 just past exit 21 on 87N.

:rofl they mustve been water buffalos, never see good looking girls there

They were low-mid 6’ers at BEST. Definitely would lay, but wouldn’t go out of the way.

They were out today thats for sure. Exit 19 to the 24 tolls I saw 3 or 4. Still managed 80+ the whole way lol.