Sightings Thread

I took a pretty good looking girl there once, haven’t talked to her since. True PJB story.

now that i think of it, i took a 5 there once (possibly 4 or 3 if you know her psychotic side) a few weeks later she lollipopped my dick in the front seat of her dads 88 cheyenne

Yeah I’m pissed, this one never lollipopped me in any way

never being lollipopped is better than being lollipopped and not finished, true story, now shes the biggest virgin slut in town

^ Oh shit :rofl

Saw a big boy black F650. Thing was fucking monsterous

Saw a silver CR-Z in Cobleskill.

buy a honda, the german world is SUPER expensive. its normal. especially things like M5’s. srsly, get a gsr teggy and just play with it.

my mk2 is cheap…

compared to modding an M5, my car is cheap too. But yea, older german cars are cheaper, but not like ones hes got, thats what i meant

Just saw a focus with fake HIDs racing a Honda on steelies on Wolf Rd in front of Colonie Center… fucking retards

Me and TDI logic saw your car tonight as we were leaving the mall. I was parked a few cars to the right of yours. 350z right?

Eat a fuck with your bull shit

Yep, I was parked waaaaaaaay in the back.

saw that kid rockin his dads white r8 in latham yesterday.

Saw a new off-white SHO on Balltown today.

Saw 04wrx on Friday. Need to get something in that opening, like an intercooler lol

looking for an sti wreck, then going with someone like this (sizewise) and a 35r. Problem is finances are nil and I won’t have a well paying job til the end of two summers from now.

I saw a guy riding a bike with a trailer with a little dog in it on the bike path in Colonie. A special made trailer for a dog.

black GTR on Vly rd in Colonie, and gallardo nera on central ave by wolf rd.