Sightings Thread

I do have decals on the back window, I don’t recall being on the thruway though. lol

Saw a white VW r32 come ripping by me when i pulled off Madison last night to park, thing was sickkk

Saw a dude with a red ford escape with a slide ny sticker lastnight at cumbys. No idea who you are though. I’m assuming you’re on here.

also yesterday afternoon…someone in a white eg(?) coupe w/ either a shitty aftermarket or leaking stock exhaust revved at me when i was sitting at the swatling/rt 2 light…anyone on here?

Did it have a black hood?

Who told you they were hiring 7?

I recently took a job with CSX and I love it. I only took that test on Saturday because I was already signed up for it and figured I mine as well take it.

Nah i made up 7. It will prolly be a good amount. Same here. Mom signs me up for all these fucking exams so i take em all lol

If you flicked your highbeams at him then he is probably in the hospital due to retinal scarring.

yess! we need new cops around here lol

member: wallace

met iamderrick saturday night in albs… car looked good man!
walking all the way the fuck through albany sucked though! haha

2010 Mercedes CL-550 in Oneonta this past weekend.

black jeep srt8 pulled in next to me at D&D on Curry road, wondering if it was that cocky prick on here… he took up two spots for no reason, so most likely. A cop took off in his direction with the party lights on after he took off like a douchbag :slight_smile:

Met a kid with a black civic with a t3/t4 at the gym, seemed pretty cool.

Black wingless wrx on the through-way.

white 3000gt in cohoes, black tiburon (probably not worth mentioning…)

Forgot the rest.

ahh forgot to post this…black m5 staggered wheels at least 19s driving like a douche on central last night

did the guy have blonde hair and like a cocatoo hair cut?

audi jay at adult world

lol bastid.

I didn’t really take a good look at him…he saw the car whizzed right by me, cut off a couple cars then got stuck behind a couple cars on the next lane.

that was a hugeee dildo you were buying jay… be careful

ohh… black m5 flew by me the other day too…

what can i say the girl likes it big she gonna miss me when i am in fl