Sightings Thread

lol was a good looking car for damn sure but I was surprised how much of a jack ass he was being.

make sure you know the offset <3

:asshole lol how you been buddy?

Yeah, I was coming home from my brothers who lives down the road off Western. I did see someone flash the highs. Was it at like 10:30? I dropped him off after the UAlbany game.

im good dude! and yourself? havent seen you in a while

i think so…i dont 100% remember…

i have regular halogen highbeams :slight_smile:

i dont remember the time…but im pretty damn sure it was you…black M, yellow plates and fogs…im pretty sure you are the only one in the area, right?

and it was at the end of western…you took a left onto st. agnes, i took a right…

I know man I don’t think i seen you since you went away for that meet. I been pretty damn good things are picking up at a serious pace for my team so I am very busy. Not to mention in planning phase for new toys for the s4. Hit me up sometime if you want to grab a beer etc.

Yeah that was me. I take St. Agnes to Johnson Rd to Columbia (?) and then I-87. I was either going to the game, or going home.

im at school in buffalo and saw this S7 while cruising the other day… got so excited i had to stop and cause a scene/traffic jam to take a pic.

It did! But atleast i sobered up, I caught a cab after about 5 minutes of walking, saved me some time :thumbup

wow…now thats a rare car.

if you took a right there instead of a left then took a left at the next light (about 800ft) thats columbia right there…straight shot right to 87 :thumbup

Yeah, I take a left, a right at the circle, and then a left by the pool hall past Latham Ford and onto the highway. I just wasn’t sure of the street name.

yea, i know the exact way you go…its st. agnes to johnson to columbia…i was just sayin that columbia is 800 ft to the right…will shave a few minutes off your travel time…and a couple miles :slight_smile:

Oh, my bad. I’m still sleeping. That way has an extra light you gotta deal with, which is why I don’t go that way.

only that one light @ st agnes/columbia… :tongue
the next light is where johnson merges into columbia

Are you guys going to kiss already?

saw one in FL last week but it had a special paint job. thing was sick!

Wasn’t me d-bag!! Must have been some other cocky prick! I am hardly ever in that area. I’m sure that tiburon was sweet though…good lookin out!