Sightings Thread

Saw a blue mr2 with some wide wheels on it going from 87 to 90 tonight.

Also saw a black wrx with a poorly fitted lip kit and a “turbo” badge right above the exhaust lol.

Saw a blue mr2 with some wide wheels on it going from 87 to 90 tonight.

Also saw a black wrx with a poorly fitted lip kit and a “turbo” badge right above the exhaust lol.

think i see that thing on my way to work early in the morning… thing looks cash

I saw a silver STI last night around 10:00pm on 787. Guy tried to race me and I had two scared girls in the car. I was forced to stop at 100mph :frowning: STI flew right past me at that point. I wonder how much he was laughing at me :frowning:

Saw a 2011 STI last night on Route 9 in Latham, oh my god, so sweet

maybe same as mine. Guy was headed towards latham

Pretty sure I saw code blue driving lumpy on 20 near madison theatre.

older red BMW (winter beater?) with a Shift518 sticker on it on Albany Street in Colonie around 4

McBitchin’s car was at Duke Laduke’s garage today, they must’ve line-x’d it already.

Interesting. I didn’t know line-x came in colors.

yeah, Ive seen it before. It costs more for colors though.

A guy I know has a GMC truck with an aqua colored spray in liner. I think it might be Rhino Liner though.

Saw the guy from sixnet in his V10 S6. GODDAMN thats a nice lookin car.

what car of mine was in NY when I’m ~1200 miles away?

White Noble (M12?) at Bul Auto.

After some research, its actually a " 1G racing Rossion Q1" which the company bought the rights for the Nobles.

Its only got 236 miles on it, only $90k!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Other-Makes-Q1-6-SPEED-10-ROSSION-Q1-PEARL-WHITE-AIR-CONDITIONING-NAVI-SPOILER-/250726531079?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item3a60774007

Just stalked 04WRX from Central Bridge through Cobleskill lol. I had my buddy’s grey Lancer.

jag xjr v12 passed me on i90

On 87S

Viper, Ford GT, Murcielagos, Gallardo spyder, various turbo Porsches

In NYC

White RR Phantom… crazy car

Mr. Unmarked Black Impala Police car, who passed me as 85 was merging into a single lane and pushed me up against the rail…Thanks…hope you enjoyed my Brighter than the sun Headlights, your lucky I don’t have the camera’s set up in my car yet.

Hahaha I thought you looked familiar but didn’t recognize the car, followed me all the way from the schoharie exit.

Yeah at first I didnt know what the car was from the side. My daughter kept asking if the cool car was still in front of us lol