Sightings Thread

car pics. i havent seen it in person. just wanted to see what it looks like.

I saw that shitty tan F250 thats always doing burnouts at the McDonald’s lot pulled over by two troopers on the northway this afternoon.

Then I saw '08Silveradoman on Old Wolf road getting onto the northway with his chrome Truck Nutz swinging.

Then I saw Freakls7 getting off the northway onto Wolf Road

Word, I believe I was driving alongside Silveradoman for a while on Central Ave on my way home from school. Blue-green Silverado with HID’s and a few stickers on the rear window. Arctic Cat was one of them.

Its light blue and does have stickers

got emm

I saw elanor at hvcc!! You are nuts Dave!!!

just got back from a few days down in NYC for work, and damn there are way to many nice rides down there. seen a black phantom, maybach, yellow ferrari 599 and matching viper running around with history channel top gear promotions. lol. g55’s, SC ranges. f430 ferrari in soho. i love it down there. then on the way home last night saw a newer silver turbz porsche getn yanked by the NYST.

I was only there for 15 minutes literally. I had to take a 10 question multiple choice test.

Haha oh yeh. Your fucking usual 10 question tests for that one class. Lucky fucker

yupp. its key.

wtfffff :lol

yup the teacher is so dumb I think that is the only kinds of test he can make. He has a Ph.D too

Saw 2 *** ratbag holding a bed matress to the top of there car roof doing 60 down 378. No ropes. just hands. Wtf

saw a dope silver a4 avant with a thule rack on it…

Just saw a orange chevy pickup (s10 I think), tubbed and a cowl hood in Brunswick. Looked pretty damn nice

Met the kid (alex) wit the s60r with fmic and roof rack in malta mcdonalds. Cool kid. Def wants to sell it!!

cleanest 1g ive ever seen. white 1gb Tsi in CP around 4pm

DUMPED late model S4 on rt9, on the section between Hoffmans car wash and Langan. nice and low :), i think this was a dark blue car. just sorta glanced at it.
also, a white mk5 golf/gti on dark face with a shiny lip wheels, had a black roof and hood.
dark green C5(same as my bodystyle) S6, older dude drivin it

That’s my buddy Eric, it’s a stage 2 B7 A4 2.0T slammed on coilovers and B7 S4 wheels. He works at Langan on Rt.9

Ah! No wonder I thought it was an S4, the wheels did it. Looks nice. I should stop by, say hi at some point.