Sightings Thread

if production (number of tickets) is low, obviously the head of the station typically a sergeant, is going to get involved and say you gotta pick your act up.

thats a verbal “warning” of such. i see where your coming from, but there is no where in any NYS, and im guessing local county doctrine, saying there is a quota.

not necessarily, doesnt matter if i drive like an ass or if i drive normal, i still get yanked on a steady basis, its not only profiling anymore, even in “normal” cars i get yanked. The cops out here in the sticks are ridiculous.

YES.

If you drive by the “tint guy” with tinted windows, and he can safely pull you over, then you’re going to get a fix-it. There is no “I drive too normal to get away with it” or “be polite”. If you’re breaking the law, and especially if you drive by the officer with that assignment, then you’re going to get a ticket unless it isn’t safe for him to pull you over. Although I’ve seen CPD yank some ridiculous u-turns in order to get people. :lmao

<-- totally has a legally tinted car now ^________^

Pics of yellow stickers btw glass and film or it’s bullshit

you mean me?

YES

I dont have yellow stickers, but I have a legal document that allows me to have window tint. I thought u’ve seen how my car looks, no?

You’ll still get stopped, which is almost as annoying as receiving a ticket. :frowning:

Completely agree, but at least now I dont have to pay fines or anything like that. When I got it in my hands I just went :ahh after I left the office :lol

of the halos?

I got a warning for one of those covers when I had my Maxima.

No license plate frames ftw

+1. there fucking ugly and look good on no car IMO

my Forced performance one looks good on the evo.:slight_smile:

my waterfest 15 one looks good on my tdi :slight_smile:

thought we were talking about the tinted frame covers… nvm i retract my statement about Framesssss

Didn’t have much time to gawk as I was trying to run down the light to get onto 87. No front plate. Stock silver split fives.

black m6 on 87 south, shit was sick, but alot of black smoke coming out exhaust when he hit it

yep that was the guy. what else is done to it do you know?

When you have a bright red widebody and a hoodscoop, they’ll pretty much pull you over because you avoided eye contact as you drove by…

Knock on wood, been good lately, but I’ll get pulled over tomorrow now. Keep you posted on what the consequences are.

I wish I had that damn tint sticker… Now I just talk to my tint friends or swap out my windows with my non-tinted pair :slight_smile: