Sightings Thread

Some asshole in an Impala had his retarded HID’s aimed UP. In other drivers’ faces. Bright blue reflected light right into the eyes.

I fucking love bi-xenon projectors for this very purpose. It’s like a light show war. Take that, retinas!

dude, who the fuck uses retinas anyways? ppl just mash the right pedal and go WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Myself, and I’m sure a lot of other members on this site, use their retinas to see, vot vot.

i know i know. i do too. i have to use mine a lot to not get hit by those who dont.

?

Define retina.

portion of your eye that’s sensitive to light. its what helps you see things.

having any color besides amber, yellow and white in your headlights is illegal and can be considered impersonating an officer or emergency vehicle. This is why they are not 99.9% illegal,. they are 100% illegal.

ALSO, enough with the quota bullshit, there isnt one. if anything there pulling you over, because YOUR HEADLIGHTS ARE ILLEGAL and your a young kid, with a nice car, and its modded (rims).

Sarcasm > The AlpineSkiier

:frowning:

I 100% agree with you, however I bought them to use em and use em during every day driving, when I go through drive throughs and shit people are always complimenting, when I pull up to the gym people say sick head lights ext… The tickets are petty, I see it as rent to the state lol, I’ll just keep paying my $100-200 a month in tickets and enjoy my ride.

When I pull up to school and people say nice car/headlights/tinted rear windows, I tell them to fuck off. Usually after slamming the door.

You better check again before making a false statement… There 110% IS a monthly quota that police HAVE to fill. THIS I know for a FACT.

Well no offense, but that just makes you look like an asshole… Why would you be mean to someone trying to compliment you?

alright, lemme go ask my pops, 25+ years on the force. never had a quota. this i know for a fact. It came from THE LAW himself

also, not causing a problem lol, im a fan of the bimmer halos

b/c they have a penis

+1 on the truthfulness of a monthly quota being nothing more than a myth. :wink:

lol, good comeback I hear that haha…

Nah bro, no problem and im not calling your pops a liar im just saying I’ve heard the quote ordeal right out of the mouth of a state trooper AND local colonie police officer, they BOTH need to fill a quota each and every month.

send me some pics

My father works for CPD and there is no quota, johnnyk’s father is a NYST, I think they’d both know what they’re talking about. There is NO quota, but of course if officers are out lallygagging around not giving any tickets, then of course they’re going to get spoken to and told to do their job.

There are no quota’s. They have details, which targets certain things like seat belts, inadequate headlights, loud exhaust’s, etc. etc.

Surprisingly I went right by a state trooper today, in the loud, tinted, hatchback. I didnt get yanked lol. Its all in how you drive.