Sightings Thread

As others have stated, there is no quota, I’ve got half a dozen Nisky/CPD/APD’s you can call or text who will tell you the same thing.

And weather you get your balls busted over it or not, it doesn’t make it any less illegal. I haven’t had a front plate on any of my cars in ~4 to 5 years and only have had two tickets for it. One in NYC while the car was parked, the other as an alternative to a bigger ticket so no complains.

Thing sounded awesome. What do you have done to that? I was just bored cruising and saw the camaro behind you actually and figured id see if hed take the bait. I knew it was you before i saw the plates because of those headlights lol. Was that saab/volvo with you?

STRAIGHT PIPE EXHAUST LIKE MINE YOU SMUT

on my way to werk

no idea about that saab(think it was a 9-3 viggen). times like that when i wish i still had my GTI. a brutal raping would have occured.

tdi is stock with muffler/cat delete like pete said. going to get injector nozzles and a programer in the spring. should be a solid 16 second ride after that

Silver NSX on the northway, wanted to rick roll race me but I had a chick following me and she was getting pissed because we left her like a mile back :rofl It was cold as shit anyway and I couldnt hook the top of 3rd on the on-ramp :lol

Alpine White E60 M5
plates said V10 M5

Matte black Infinity FX35 (or close) on black wheels near exit 10 on I-87. Pretty sick

That saab was hanging about 2 cars behind me. Maybe 1 1/2, thing was peppy and had an e85 badge on it.

http://img121.imageshack.us/img121/6797/0000993.jpg

Srs. Snapped that shot in Blacklion, Ireland.

Fuck that shit

+1

neeedz moar low.

photoshops needs to be done. low+stance. redevil do et!!

that thing’s a fucking dinosaur holy shit

SteaksWorks

+rep to you my friend!

:lol:lol:lol

:rofl

Just saw Corey( i think that’s his name) with the black wrx and red wheels. I was in the grey sprinter that passed while you were sitting at the light by the school in renss. First time I’ve seen the car and u live 3 blocks from me lol

saw MK4’s TDI in winter mode while driving down central