Sightings Thread

I know of that guy. Hes a doucher. He lives near my familys resturant in valatie. I pulled up next to him one time at a gas station and said “hey man nice to see another fellow white tbss around.” Fuckin guy didnt say anything back or look at me or my truck. Stuck up for sure. Prolly pissed to see that a younger kid had a similar truck that looked better than his. Im sure his weiner shrank instantly in his pants.

And im pretty sure his tbss is stock performance wise. Won’t beat your car.

Black Bentley sedan on Broadway in Saratoga this afternoon.

And a bunch more idiots driving slow in the rain on the thruway. Seriously theres no need to drive 30 mph on a 65 mph road just because its raining.

This.

Had a guy today flip me off because he went into the left lane to pass, but instead he decided to slow down because it was raining too hard, i waved my hands in distress, he moved over

Yeah, he was pretty persistant on racing me for 150$ from a dig. I looked, had no headers or anything. Catback but maybe nos? No lope at all so who knows. I had drag radials on the car too and i was like uhh, really dude?

Snow tires rock in the rain, provided they still have the soft silica compound remaining.

in distress ehh?

Yeh brehhhh

How was your reuben hunt, heard tasty pizzeria down the road from my work has ahmazing ones…lets go ive been wanting to try one

i went to SAATI deli today to get one and it sucked, idk what happened, the ones from glen sanders catering were amazing haha.

sooo umm idk.

howeverr i have yet to hunt for a real sicilian pizza with fresh mozzerrla. frank20 said his parents place has it

Glen sanders haha that shit was probably hella pricey, but who knows ive never been there

for delicous reubens i suggest browns in troy

I really doubt that ass clown had a catback…better yet n2o. You should of took his money. I mean i know my truck is sort of fast for being a 5000lb suv but i don’t go around talking smack to people saying my truck will beat this and that, lets race for 150$. Especially since i barely have any major perf mods. Only a tune, efans, exhaust, CAI on mine and im sure you’d prolly beat me too if we were to run. That guys just a cocky bastard if anything.

Indeed we do. Come get some. Im there friday night and saturday all day if you wanna swing by. Shift discount!

Oh. I’m game. Whereaboots is this place of yours, sir?

Aww sheet, lets do it pete

Definitely not a good idea…Nick’s RT is pretty quick!

Its called La Bella’s. The one i work out of is located at 2967 US Rt 9, Valatie NY 12184. In the Hannaford plaza @ the round about. You guys should come really. It’ll be worth it i promise. We don’t only do brick oven nyc style pizza but we have a full italian cuisine menu. Use only the best and freshest ingredients. My parents are both right off the boat (no joke), italian was my first language, we’re no phony place lol.

yah that car moves out! Still got beat by the SSmokinnator tho :wink:

Poor choice of words i should of said “You will beat me”. I know hes quick

Race me again ssssssmasterbator this weekend. Leave your nos at home. We’ll ser what happens this time!!

Didnt realize you were im valatie, im from schodack. Used to own goombas wood fired pizza out there.