Sightings Thread

car has been away sense the night we went out Broski. Street tires are back on the car anyways and my purge solonoid is stuck open.

I like to fire you up anyways! I dont care if I beat you or you beat me lol my car is slow.

20 mins from school. I’m out of class by 4 on Friday and I’m always starving.

Win.

Lol…wait…if youre slow…that means i am too…

:frowning:

Oh cool man. I know of the goombas on 9/20, was that you?

Yep.

na, not at all. When I say that its because My car is slower then MY expectations. Car only moves out on the bottle.

Yea its an easy drive too. Straight shot down i90east and take exit 12. Then a right at the exit and thats rt 9 and just stay striaght for about 5 mins till you get to the round about and were right in that plaza. I usually go in by 5 on Fridays btw.

Craig, did you see junior flipped his jeep?

Sweet. It’ll be good to put a face to the… username? haha. I ALWAYS see your truck at Siena btw. Looks killer.

For sure man…would be nice to meet you as well. Lol yea it sticks out a bit, security was hassling me earlier in the semester cause i didn’t have a parking pass so I started parking across the st now on campus view drive since i don’t wanna get another ticket or a boot lol. No point of gettin a parking pass now when i graduate in 2 weeks. What car do you drive?

LOL. I wonder if it was supercop. Some of those guys are down to earth, but there are a few that take their job way too seriously

2007 Cobalt SS w/ the Stage II upgrade.

Oh nice, what color is your balt? My buddy alex goes to siena as well and has the arrival blue cobalt ss with tint thats lowered. Sure you’ve seen it.

Yeah I’ve seen it.

Mine’s victory red.

Copycat. :facepalm

lol for a second i was starting to think it was you with a new username

it is

His other name is K20power.

I’ve seen yours as well. I like the cobalt ss/sc. Its a fun little car. I pretty much made my buddy buy his. I found it for sale in PA for him and we went down to get it. He basically only knows how to put gas in it haha. Everything else i take care of. Hey drives and pays for it but i care for it. If you ever get into a convo with him and ask him what is done to it, don’t be shocked if he sounds like he has no clue what hes talking about lol.

fuck me, right.

You’re not fooling anybody, Joey.