Test Drove a Mazdaspeed 3

[quote=“newman,post:20,topic:37608"”]

you’re very adamant on defending this vehicle.

saying he will be disappointed by anything else is a joke. he was already disappointed by it. so it’s not that great.

[/quote]

im just trying to help him make the best decision if hes looking for the best all around car in hte sub$30K class.

i drove everything in class several times and im only stating my opinion. i was in his shoes 8 months ago and thought i would let him know with what real experience i have with the vehicle how i feel about it.

everything he was disappointed about is EASILY remedied(so that should not turn him off on the vehicle or make him dissatisfied with it)

and im not trying to make a joke when i tell him he will be disappointed. if he wants the best/most fun/practical car, then EVERYTHING ELSE IS A JOKE.

ALSO in knowing that he has had at least 1 fast turbo honda, im trying to let him know the turbo side of this class.

the VW is cool and is always comfy but is slow and wont handle/hold up as well as the speed. the honda is GREAT, everything about it rocks, except the lack of turbo-ocity(TQ). the turbo mini is cool/fun as all hell(probably moreso than the speed in that it feels like a go-kart) but in all reality does not perform as well as the speed and is useless if u want to take a trip anywhere. the subaru=overpriced for what you get(unless you want AWD)
the new evoX should be a great car, just havent had the chance to see/operate 1 yet

to finalize the defense of a vehicle which i am very adamant about owning/praising i will say this. IF YOU WANT THE BEST CAR FOR THE MONEY YOU CANT BEAT IT. that is all