Sightings Thread

Spotted Joe Kramer on the side of a cdta bus

I have stock wheels and my car has been away for almost month now.

He creeps on the billboards also:rofl

creepin err’where, he was on the back of every single pepsi arena ticket for like 6 or 7 years ending in like 02 or something.

keep seeing a silver TDI on 87 in the morning lowered with a roof rack… anyone on here?

In Sweden they have snow/ice drags. I saw it in Hot Rod at some point this year.

I saw a blue Viper coupe on 146 in CP this afternoon.

saw the viper too, twas sick, think im gonna get one next, a early to mid 90’s as they are pretty cheap lol.

When I was at walmart in glenville about 30 mins ago, I parked in a wide open space, came out about 20 minutes later and there was a blue s4 with pink stickers on my right and maybe a 2008 or 2009 orange evo with a bigger wing on my left

buy my buddys. Same thing you saw today. Blue 06 with white stripes. its a 06 and its forsale for cheap!

More than likely he wants alot more than I want to pay lol… Im looking for the cheap ones which are years 93-97ish, pretty sure your buddy will want DOUBLE what im looking to pay for the 93-97s lol. I’ll probably cheap out and but an rt10 instead of an srt or gts too lol.

Saw the check engine light at 120mph.

Bro, did u really drive to syracuse for that chick? If so u DESERVE a check engin3 light lol… jp but hit me up tomm and ill scan it for u if u havent already

Lol Ill tell you all about it tomorrow dude. I’m working 11-5, you gonna be busy around 630?

i saw a white 240 with black wheels, red fenders,hood and bumper on 87 this am between exit 10 when i got on and 7 where he got off looked pretty clean

i saw a black a4 w/ a front mount and smoked tails waiting to turn onto 87 north off of rt 7 in latham right after i got outta work…7:30-ish

also about 15 or 20 min later on balltown rd in niskayuna…an mk2 jetta lowered, round headlights, roof rack, yellow plates, exhaust, and smoked tails goin by the former hollywood video and current cvs…

the jetta was prob eeshnips on here

That would be Timmy from SlideNY.com. I dont know if he is on here or not. He picked up that shell stupid cheap.

WW Evo X on church rd

its not in bad shape, it was pretty funny, when i was following him i was watching his trunk lid bounce over every bump… i may or may not have given him a 3rd gear highway pull:ninja

ok, hit me up when you get out.