Sightings Thread

Went and filled up with E85 last night, didnt see one modded car out at all. The 2 cars i was with were looking for some runs.

I’m currently seeing two RSTi’s in my garage :excited

Spotted a loud as fughk Diablo VT on 146 near the 87 ramps. Was heading the other way and looked purple/dark brown (?). First one I’ve ever seen in person.

This one? Saw it a few weeks ago while i was at fred the butcher. God I love lambo’s

Fuckers in my spot. Id hit him, he clearly has insurance. lol

Lmao.

Ive once or twice taken my moms handicapped thing and used it at shit like the times union center or in NYC or crossgates around holiday time. I am going to hell.

No its the fattys that have it because theyre fat, that are going to hell. Youre legit, you deal with your mom, thus you get the golden ticket to front row. lol

Lol figured id catch a neg rep for that one hahaha. Ive def been at my car at the mall when theres people like fist fighting for the back row and im like fuck this front row playa today.

You should see the looks I get backing into spots in the roach in my sig, that is stick, and loud. lol

Lol. I can imagine their thoughts, " this fuckers not handicapped, wheres his towncar?" i can imagine the looks i get when i park my car in the handicapped then sprint into the mall.

could that lambo be one of those fiero kit cars?

white on white integra type r on i90

Im pretty sure it was said to be real. If I remember right its the guy that owns Peddler’s in CP.

Yeah, that one is real

Yellow s2k with a black hood and 6 spoke wheels at a carwash…

Two 240s at rollerrama for the rollerderby thing, one with a slide-ny stucker

Honda hatch trying to race an xlr on 87s lol

the S2000 is Justin’s, its sitting on Advan RG II

I see that car everyday. He has Borla exhaust on it. He is also the owner of Peddlers in clifton park.

he seem’s like one of the very few guys that actually drives his car.

30* out yesterday and he was tearing the streets up

na, thats a legit one

saw neds car on hamilton tonight…