Sightings Thread

YES, MA plates! lol

pretty sure i saw sssssmoking at xgates earlier in the food court, if not theres someone who looks just like you

when i left his trunk was wide open,with not a soul in sight…i didnt know if he has an alarm or anything otherwise i woulda shut it,parked in front of what looked to be dkid’s Si

maybe it was, i wasn’t in the best situation to remember :lol tron was radickalous

did you see it in imax? was your mind blown…lol.

daft punk made that movie cool.

You guys ever see a 20 ton peterbilt do a donut? I HAVE! muhahahahahaha :ninja

i did donuts in my old flatbed lolol …oh and i was loaded

saw a fly bro pop bottles @ club, drove home pontiac G6

I saw a lifted newer Wrangler on the northway tonight with a plate that said F ROADS.

Pretty sure me and GermanPSI saw Ned in the A4 somewhere in albany lastnight/tonight driving home. Waaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to intoxicated to remember exactly where.

/pjb

:lmao

ive seen that silver spectra before…downtown albany…madison i believe? down near the DD on the corner of lark…heading uptown…had a bunch of people in my car…we were all laughing at him…was revving at him and shit trying to get him to do a ricer flyby…didnt work…but still got some good laughs at him and the car…

/pjb

so you were driving something like this
http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcScP7bMMQdIaKWJiui88MvEUKukcRrmCWqyUllq75_yLkeSYUa6
and YOU WERE LAUGHING AT HIM?..

precisely.

Saw you on Everett, I was on my way to a party on Hamilton

Me and Kramerbuccs were buzzing around to find a parking spot and spotted the audi parked by hamilton, it was nice and low!

Saw a GM coolant bleeder screw fall and turn into dark matter last night, ending up in another universe no doubt.

Yezzir. Ned and I proceeded to have a terrible text message conversation lol

yeah sorry about that dude lol. I forgot to respond to your text somewhere between the gym and breaking up a chick fight haha

:rofl :rofl

saw dc2nick on rt 7 like 20 min ago :lol