Sightings Thread

Phoenix yellow e46 m3 on 155 headed from V-ville to guilderland this afternoon. Such a nice color.

saw this yesterday on RT9

Thanks man I have been looking every where and my mom said that was the last one I get since I keep losing them:hug

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v112/swichv64/randomchop00015yp1.gif

I just cant.

fresh paint on my car before it was covered in salt

solid work smoosh

its like im gonna get to her ass but i never do ughhhh fml its so upsetting

thank you!
northeast motorsports did it

very nice…I am about to bring my car back to them for the next phase of toys on the s4

nice dude… rear lip is coming soon for me

Reckones S1500 or whatever you want to call it on wolf rd in all this mess, left Colonie mall and pulled into a bank. Looked great!

Also a biker on 87s last night pulling into Xgates. Made me jealous.

Fuck you for posting this… I’m too drunk right now…

Saw APD trying to break up our party tonight

Seen myself putting about half a car on a 100% stock motor (stock exhaust with no intake noise) silver Mazda 6 with full body kit, tints, a huge wing, HIDs and fogs. This was in the minivan, by the way. Of course he sped away after I slowed down a little over the speed limit :rofl

but doesnt the body kit and wing make him faster? no ?
:frowning:

Saw a maybach with snow/salt all over it today in manhatten lol… kinda looked like a stretched kia.

Saw a smokin hot, tanned up milf driving a maserati quattroport southbound on 87 around 1pm last Monday

wonder if its that customer of ours . her husb is loaded lol her winter beater is a porshe turbo s.u.v lolol " i forgot the name lol"

Cayenne S.

My boss’s brother has one as a work truck and he builds houses.

Just saw this… That’s my Legacy. I’ve got the lighter blue one, no exterior mods, stage~3+. The dark blue with the tint and wheels is another guy around here that’s stage 2, I think his name is Chris. He’s got the big melon shooter cans. I went to a dyno day with him back in May of 2010 @ The Shop.