Sightings Thread

Negative.
Cayenne Turbo, or Turbo S.

Cayenne base, S, and GTS are non-turbo.

Plenty gets accomplished here. We have a few ACCOMPLISHED people making a living in the automotive field. Many talented people building VERY good rides, not buying them off ebay or slapping a check down and driving it off. until you post up something YOU built, your just a lurker as far as i am concerned. Calling this place good for nothing, after the OWNER complimented you, is a nice slap in Vlad’s face. Thanks.

So now that you drive nice cars, that give you the right to open your trap and talk down to people who dont drive as nice a car as you? Just trying to follow your logic.

thanks for the great read in the last 8 pages. :thumbup

what a mess.

tryin’ to sell other people shit.boxes

me?

strange the range rover i was told to junk is one of the best purchases the buyer of it ever made. :retardclap

You guys are def right, next time I’ll loose $1,000 and junk it instead of making the $2,000 that I made on it.

Did the Range have gearhead jointz? Think I saw it on it’s maiden voyage home.

What was tow/pushing it?

[quote=KrazyKid;735490]Plenty gets accomplished here. We have a few ACCOMPLISHED people making a living in the automotive field. Many talented people building VERY good rides, not buying them off ebay or slapping a check down and driving it off. until you post up something YOU built, your just a lurker as far as i am concerned. Calling this place good for nothing, after the OWNER complimented you, is a nice slap in Vlad’s face. Thanks.

Im a lurker becuase I choose not to work on my own vehicles? I changed the oil on my BMW today and I was pissed… I’ll probably pay to do it next time as I’d rather do it that way. I HATE to make this about money, but when you reach a certain point to where your comfertible with your cash situation you’d pay to get your work done as well… If im wrong so be it, but 90% of people thats carreers DONT involve being a mechanic which mine DOES would. I
DID used to change my breaks, do my own oil, swap out altenators, even put a d16 in a del sol with help… To most this is not impressive and it shouldnt be as im not a mechanic however now that I CAN afford to pay to have my shit done, I do… No need to reply to this man as it looks like your a hard headed guy and wouldnt agree with me on here even if you really DID agree to yourself. My PERSONAL mechanic makes good money fixing cars and builds DSM’s… He HATES working on cars and hed rather pay or have his worker do his shit for him too…

wonder if your really a douche in person?

The guy drove it home, 3 hours all the way to Queens.

I cant speak for Boost Creep but I’m just a dick on shift. JSYK

This forum is going downhill, fast. And the brakes don’t work because love4boost paid to have the work done on said shift_vehicle.

guess thats good to know.

I’m rarely a dick on here.

I was asking if it had HID lights. I saw that car on it’s way home I think. You don’t have to answer if it was such a huge deal.

christ cant you get the concept of the Quote system?

Also I am not a mechanic by career. I just choose to know what the fuck I am doing and talking about when it comes to cars. I get a jolly off by completing something myself, and not letting anyone else have their mits on my ride. I even hate bringing my cars to the dealers for warranty work. Too many shady, piss poor parts pushers out there. Has nothing to do with affording to pay someone else to do it or not. Has everything to do with understanding fully what is going on with my hobby.

The reason I sorta attacked you on that reply was because I personally took great offense to the “nothing gets accomplished in this worthless site” comment. Respect is gotten many ways; doing something people look at and say “wow, that’s really good work”, or “wow, that’s a nice car they bought”. Money, skills, resources, etc. aside, respect isn’t all about the car around here, its also about the owner.

i have never helped anyone on this site . fuckkkk emm

So you think the constant worthless arguements, personal attacks, random youtube videos, love4dick threads, ext arent worthless?? I probably should have rephrased myself, I enjoy this website actually, it passes the time, I get to see what cars people are driving and what there doing to there cars. This being said, the amount of useful information on this website apposed to the non useful information on this website is like an 80/20 ratio, 80 being the NON useful information… Im kind of shocked that you dont see/agree with this? I do give lots of credit on these forums and like ALOT of peoples cars on here, hell I even commented on your Jetta… Again, for you to say I DONT is odd simply becuase you’ve experienced my compliments first hand lol.

This is true. Member #1 in the go fuck yourself club right there.

^ This site has NEVER been about serious tech info. There’s so much BS and banter in threads. It’s a social local website.

I 110% agree, but beeinngg a social website makes it preettyyy much worthless besides the entertainment factor as I said in the beginning and got bashed for saying.

First off just so you and I are on the same page… I was like around a 2 on the pain Shift518 pee-pee just got wacked and it hurts scale. lol so what were are talking back and forth about really is no big thing. :number1

I agree with you actually with everything you just said. You like this place for the fun times, we all like busting balls I guess, to meet new people, see whats going on around the area, and to learn some stuff along the ways. Even if you dont get your hands dirty, there is no reason you cant enjoy the place. To each their own. its all good.

the 80/20 is true! which sucks, because the few people with skills and what not get drown out buy the rest of the Off Topic shit all day long. Check out the technical section, its been collecting dust lately, but I know a new thread will be started in about 2 days that might be cool.

And I appreciated the comments on my car, never said I didn’t and I am sorry if I came across like that… didnt mean it.

Allllll I can say is, your still a little new, no offense. Just chill and let the good times roll. Winter we all seem to get restless a little around here and need something to get all pissy about. :lol