Sightings Thread

Minus the technical section. :rofl but nobody really posts up there anymore. Which is a shame. Mostly because people doing work, just don’t have the time to post stuff up… they are busy getting technical and shit. :rofl < and is just me or is that smiley moving faster than normal?

The site isn’t worthless. It’s good for finding out where people are meeting up, local events, stuff like that. A lot of people became friends because of this site.

i dont need winter to be pissy . im a naturally angree guy . when people need help on here help is givin at some point after all the ball busting and shit is done

i never would of known u , if i hadnt been on here or 95 % of this site for what its worth . i was all about old schhool cars and imports suck untill i came in here :thumbup

yeah thats true. you usually give me a happy ending once I take a few lashings.

fuckkkk offff . actually i need a cage for my car . wanna do it ? ill actualy have it there this time if i do it

so true.

Post pics of your s2k. Is that an authentic Mugen SS front?

In Kingston, saw Blue bugeyed WRX, slammed red mk2 golf, slammed black EG on stock hubscaps

lol speaking of that, I need to have two tires taken off my 10 spokes and put on my c6z’s.

Shift 518 is most useful for:

http://www.nbc.com/The_Office/images/downloads/pie-chart-large.jpg

Local sites are almost always far more social than technical, and car specific sites are usually far more technical than social. That’s just the way it goes. If I have a ford focus I’m not going to ask a BMW guy what the procedure for doing something is, because he probably doesn’t know. It isn’t his car.

That and it’s shift. I mean, come on.

saw votvot in the audi going down hvcc hill and getting on 787 i was in the blacked out grand prix right behind

very true… ive made a lot of friends because of shift

Do you drive a red 325xi w/ black wheels?

and I have made alot of enemies LOL

:lol

99.7 entertainment, .3 local info in my interest