Sightings Thread

mmmmkay

Saw my buddy’s poor silver Mustang GT in the guard rail this AM on the thruway. Anyone want a good DT or parts car?

ahhh damn how bad was it?

Buddieyzzz. Me tooo, I saw boost creep at the local brueggers and said hey, never met him before, hope he doesn’t think I’m a fucking creep. But its cool meeting people who aren’t assbags and dick ticklers and enjoy the same shit. Its funny to put a face with a name on shift.

Well its a 04 or so GT convert. stock. daily, so it has some miles. KBB maybe 12K or so? If the frame is straight up front, I needs ALOT of work. most likely totaled unfortunately.

i saw that this morning…he ok? parts were across all 3 lanes.

saw a new dark grey/black cameo lastnight with hid/angeleye headlights and had turndowns out the back. heard some popping when he was letting off, he wanted a piece of the quatt…lol. he got off the braodway exit on 890.

I think I saw that 1 a few days ago getting off on michigan ave exit in the daytime, was dark green if this is the same one.

the popping is from the acceleration to deceleration change in back pressure and having true duals. Most VEE ATE’s do it.

Its gay.

thanks for the claireifakation.

i couldnt tell the exact color, just that it was a darker color. it wasnt loud when he passed, i wanted him to gun it so i could heerrrrr it.

a darker color golf, euro plate upfront said 8VMK3 something. red hatch on it. anyone here?

fixed

I keep seeing a black 2011 sti on western, anybody here?

Was it the 4 door? if so, i’ve seen him around a few times by guilderland

yes it was the 4 door, I’m not really feeling the wing on the new sti, it looks like it was thrown on there with no thought as to how it looked.

All STi wings make the car look like a boy-racer to me…exactly why mine is and will stay wingless:lol

Except for the whole it is actually functional thing.

They look better wingless but I’d definitely be leaving it on, personally.

wingless with the rear windshield spoiler thing looks sexy as hell

Black R35 GT-ARGH on 787S this morning near the Plaza exits.

I saw that too. Actually he made me late for work because traffic was pretty backed up.

Why anybody would be driving a Mustang convertible in the winter is beyond me.

What happened anyway? It was pretty fucked up.

There were accidents all over all day today for some reason. Weird because it was a decent day with no snow or rain.