Sightings Thread

fucking garbage men. allways throwin my cans around and hitting my mailbox… now running my friends off the road… DICKS!

noooooooooooooooooooooooooo :cry :cry :cry

Yea the suby took a love tap

Why cancel county waste though? They probably won’t give a shit anyway.

casue thats what a BOSS does when he gets hit!

well you did want to get rid of it cossey…glad your ok bro.

It wasn’t the actual garbage truck, it was a Kenworth w/ long trailer.

I was being sarcastic.

Subies aren’t doing too well lately. Wagonzilla, my car, now yours?

Call them up and tell them you want free garbage pickup for life due to driver’s negligence. :rofl

Jesus. Sorry to hear that.

Whose silver accord with the lip kit, clear corners and black headlights was that CBS6 news tonight?

i missed it… was the shot in schdy? was behind a car like that earlier, black tails too.

They happen in threes man lol.

LOL. I’d start throwing massive pieces of garbage out there. It’d be like in the hood, I’ll throw a whole couch out lol.

It’s all good. Tomorrow I will most likely be finding a replacement car, then parting the Subaru out to stock.

Well thanks for being the third and keeping my subie safe, but most importantly glad you’re not hurt or anything…

JohnnyK!

saw my A4 dominate these shit covered roads all day :haha

saw a slammed blue s4 bopping around on rt7 …hmmmmm

Saw Zack_Lanahan in my kitchen. I shouted obscenities at him, to which be became slightly less homosexual. I then proceeded to drink.

/pjb

Saw Zack_Lanahan manhandling my fucking snowblower. Holding the kitchen door open, I shouted angrily at him. “Put that thing down!” I meant srs bzns. Zack quickly dropped the snowblower in fear, and we continued on happily ever after.

/pjb

Paul J. Brown at the world of adults