sil40 wtf?!?!

so i painted my car and got some rims, then i got all bored at teds house so we are like hey wtf lets go to the importer. i looked at ted and was like GTFO lets roll :drivin so we get there and i found some silvia fenders. they were good price. ted and i had a huge planned event over it for about a half hour. then we

welll…we go to his house and then he starts unscrewing shit i was like wtf, he is like we are puttin it on

so threw all this we came to relize that the silvia aero bumper DOES NOT FIT with the norht american rebar. and we didnt have a grille, or corner lights, and we had a mashed hood i was like wtf lets do it.
then ted broke out the bumper…the bumper was in half. we had to put it together
in the long run like 7hours later
it was done

MORE TO COME

your hood is gangsta lolz so beat the **** up

its beat the **** up from all my jdm tyte drifting . tomorow i think i got alllll the parts. All i need to do is fix the cut in the bumper and we goooooood!

Hey I’ll give you guys credit for pullin that off, not bad for 7 hours. :R

lol the hours work on a north american rebar to make this fit was hellllllllllll.
but thanks alot for all the positive feedback. but soulitude, you better reconize that hood is ganster and jdm :):):slight_smile: ha. cant wait to see the whites of that rx-7 fooo!

credit to me for my guidance and persistance in making sure that rebar went back in

ha yea, ill give it to you…if you werent there i would have left the rebar and ziptied the bumper to something. anyways i now got the lights in and my fog lights working, looks gangster and the yellow fogs are SO JDM BOI!

that monte is baller. front end looks good too

looks good,
… i was thinking of getting those rims you got. but had no $$$

lol the cut in the bumper was a ballsy move man, but i give you mad credit for taking the shot in place of ramesh. it definitely would have hurt ramesh more

chris would have to chop his roof off to take my place :stuck_out_tongue:

haha, you never know what ima do next ha. sil-40 pickup??? OMG! Lol i duno here are a few more pics you guys

i still gotto get the corner lights hooked up.

weissssssellll the juiiiice budddddy!

and damn i just relized i need to update my sig and profile pic…meh…after i paint it

yo man, nice meeting you @ the son240 meet last night.
i need those headlight motors from you, and Ted’s contact info :stuck_out_tongue:

Chris put the oem skirt on the damn rear bumper already… GAH! :C

ima pm you the contact info, and blade, i will but i have beeen so lazy

you should show pics of the new paintjob, its looks ****in fantastic haha

Lookin good, keep it up

get up off your ass and put it on chris… :stuck_out_tongue:

painted