Silva_Drift Check your DAMN PMS

look. my only point. that the social side of SON. is left to members. You want drama? watch a soap. or any tv show now a days for that matter.

this is supposed to be a place for useful information, enable the ability to buy/sell/trade and learn a hell of a lot about if not the s-chassis. then cars in them self.

it is simply not that anymore.

rest my case…i think

^^^that is true, but like palak240sx stated, without threads like this one, there would be nothing to have a laugh about in spare time.

I think you guys need to clean the sand outta your vagoo’s. Is it really that upsetting to you? Just don’t click the thread.

People are so fucking stupid.

What a waste of bandwidth

it still is a good place to do all those things. you can learn just about anything about the 240sx in the faq section. there are no need to ask questions, especially here. the FS section has alot of sweet deals on there, even free stuff lol. lots of trackdays and meet are posted here as well.

the problem is most of you take this place way too seriously. just take it for what it is. a place to B/S parts, learn about your car by using the SEARCH button, and for drama and a whole lot of duchbaggery.

peace

well at first I thought it said PMS like what women get, but I realized it was PM’s. After reading a few of the posts maybe it is PMS. I love drama ^^

tosh is right like lol at this forum i bet some guys would cry if son240sx closed for a week cmon guys do you really care stfu like kenny says

Everyone, just chilli chill.

People e-thug for a reason.

I’ll let this de-motivational poster explain why;

http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q274/hacknik/ethugim4.jpg

:wink:

Lol… This thread has been blessed. Fob wall even posted in it lol…

lol? seriously guys. Did this thread ruin your life for it being created? if it was for you then it would have your name in the title. Silva_Drift had his damn gay ass box full. Simple as that. I have contacted him end of story. No need to go all super forum facist Nazi about what is being posted where.

Dont like whats posted, then dont feel compelled to open the thread. Its just as simple as that. Sorry if i offended you 87s15lt1. <3 lol. MAybe you wouldnt be as mad angry if i paid for a full mbrship, which I eventually will.
(when Bings in front of me at another meet or when im going to want a manifold in a month or so.) lol.

Met you once a while ago, insanely cool dude. Think you had a sick older corrola or w.e it was lol.

Anyways boyz this thread was purely to contact him and was fun. You can all go back to being bored/lurking again. Im not even aggressive in peron lol. The internet E-thugin is all purely for jokes lol. Dont take it personal. Im sure if you met me in person none of you would even take it seriosuly lol. Im a really nice guy/ harmless lol. Btw this is SON240sx not Zilvia. Theres no overall need to end your lives over such a little thread.

Thanks for the not so needed attention.

Peace.

your english…is perfect now, weird.

It’s funny how people get so offended so easily on online forums - it seems like it’s far too easy to forget that emotions, and moreover, humour is difficult to convey online. I believe in an online community that constitutes mostly twenty-something, fun-loving-shit-disturbing, women-wheeling fellas, we should abandon the thought that someone is actually acting like a toughguy, and just say fuckit, and have a better comeback that’s going to get a few laughs

I agree… weird.

Hello.

IB4TL?

…I love when people who’ve been on less than a year complain about “how much SON has changed”… You haven’t been here long enough to know that. Hell, guys like me that’ve been here 2 or 3 years are barely able to have a good gauge of that.

It has gone down hill in the last couple years, but I would say the last few months have been no worse than the last year. It’s just the winter-time forum stupids coming out. People have been without their cars too long and they’re getting restless and bored. Happened the last 3 winters I’ve been on here too… It’s all proportionate to the general attitude of the forum over the whole year.

My english/grammer has always been perfect. >.> if it wasnt. I would have probably lost my Position within our beloved legal system/world long ago.

Peace.

P.S. Dont forget to enjoy son240sx. Make friends and such. Before you all know it, your going to grow out of this community eventually.
Ive actually been here for 3 years. I guess I should find out what my other account password is from a long time ago.