silveradoman?????

Let him in or no ?

I dunno about this one man…

Sure, why not? He’s a good dude

Yea I would let him in

Definitely let him in. He’s a good kid for sure.

good dude, let em in

Let him in.

FUCK

LET HIM IN

Ya sure ? Ya know he has a big mouth . Don’t run on the street . Etc etc . I’m t dying to let my feelings go on this one but I don’t know man .

Met him once, good dude, knows how to act in public, etc.

Since when does he have a big mouth?

just because you met him once shouldnt be a good enough reason to let someone in. You gotta think that there are a handful of us on here, that need our asses covered. All it takes is that “one” person, who is on the outside that isnt involved like we are. I am not saying at all he is that type of dude, im just saying that I wouldnt let someone in simply from meeting them once. There are people on this forum I have met 20 times, and still wouldnt trust them for a second.

Have ya ever Hung out at the lot ? He ran his mouth to a few people I know about peeps cars where we race etc etc . Wait till other lot goers chime in and u will see

Realistically, what is he going to do? Nothing from home, and it’d take a big set of balls to call the cops on a group of fellow forum members in real life while we’re heading out from LG or something. He’s already said he’d street race his fucking sled, lol

And he hasn’t ran it , I told him get some runs on tape of other people.to vouch and.ill.let him

It’s your call, you asked, and I gave you my opinion of him. I’m done, and I still want my ‘free’ sexual favor(s) that you promised

Dude if I was in a better apt mentally I would butt I can’t at this time

I don’t really know him so, up to you. But just my $.02, it doesn’t necessarily take someone calling the cops to fuck it up. All you need is one loudmouth to tell a buddy, that tells a friend that knows a cop and tells him about it. I feel like thats more likely to happen than someone saying “FUCK THOSE SHIFT GUYZ, IM CALLIN’ THE COPS”

http://findicons.com/files/icons/213/south_park/128/cartman_cop_zoomed_icon.png

He’s a good dude, been to my place a few times… Really wants to race his sled against someone. I’d do it but I think the whole sled shits sketchy.

Half the meets and shit aren’t even posted… Just say I’d wanna call out drew, I’d do it through a phone call. I’m sure I could find someone who has his number. Just using that as a example.