since when...

Did ny stop reducing the insurance cost once you hit 25? I was all excited and come to find out they no longer do that. bastards!

call a different company, my father pays less because no one under 25 drives his vehicles.

Happy birthday

lol. they, in fact, increased my insurance, not by my fault, but because of increase in operating costs in NYS.

save 15% or more on car insurance with geico today!

After 5 years of business, Geico is the one who increased my insurance rate. :meh:

My insurance was cut in half the day I turned 25. That includes my truck and motorcycle. Each with collision. Yes, I have had a ton a tickets.

State farm FTW.

umm yes they do, mine dropped in half…

+1

Unless you are complete fucktard that has nothing but minimalistic comprehensive and shitty credit they do

I’m going to have to start shopping around again. I just got my new policy and I think they increased it by about 10%…

I thought you were going south to hang out with that faggot walter… your nys insurance wouldn’t be any good there.

I love my statefarm, only a couple more yrs til my big discount

mine didnt get reduced at 25, but insurance companies can base rates on your credit history and my credit was in the shitter.

i have no points… 28 yrs old and geico just said my rate is 980 for full coverage for six months??

i laughed called progressive and it was almost half

just saying ya gota shop around

I rec’d my drop last year with geico. Statefarm was raping me and progressive is still more than geico. I am waiting for the wife to turn 25 and we should be set.

there is a drop at 25, but you have to shop around.

Mine drop when I turned 25 last year. I have multi-line discount for my Vechicles and also rolled my Homeowners into one Policy. It brought it way down…

+1 to shopping around. Call an insurance agency if you can’t find anything yourself.

mine too wtf man. it went up like $50. I went from $560 every 6 months( for liability only) to $610

yea all companys are different… they’ll give you discounts for different things… such as, being a Emt, firefighter. Or other different things like that.