Singh @ Albany Speed

QFT!!!

Daryl you either need a better camera, or need to put the booze down when taking a photo. Photos all always nauseating to look at :lol

I thought this pile blew a headgasket last week?

Adam,

Since I dont drink a drop, its the freakin camera…
Sorry Youre right if im going to post pics of the work i should have a good enough camera to make it look nice…

IDk about the head gasket. the rest is pretty good

we did the WB and saved the axel…welded in pipe stubs to keep the rear srpings from falling out…attached the front sway bar…got the ABS sensor out…didnt break anybolts and sent him on his way…

in the end we had only 4 hours in her but when several members of shift are here at the same time the the chat goes up which is good…but i cant charge for that… and the repair time gets longer… but with Vlad, Singh, YeTTi Vr, Jammer and the gang…we had a ton of laughs and thats what its all about in the end…lol…

oh ask them about the plans for forza 4…and the RC track…and Singh’s dance hall…OMG…good times!

DC

I do freelance photography for businesses, you know. :wink:

hahaha

@ adam, its all good now, runs great.

i still gotta do new rotors pads and master (LOL) and an alignment too… something is a lil loose up front and i dont wanna be diving around turns yet until i figure out what it is… weird .

Darryl did a great job for me, it was a project because of bs mishaps… but it all worked out great and I was able to drive it all over the place today… everything is fine.

Definitely would recommend the shop which is huge because if you know me, you know i hate shops, too many bad experiences.

Forza 4 and MW3 will be held @ ASS when snow hits and people get lazy.

See first post… gonna update it with rest of story

Honestly, stoked to get in some new ASS time when I get home.